1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

sharkattack likes this.
  2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

change up the colors, and they could be bluebies :D

3. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I’m trying man, I’m trying ...

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Reposting here in case you didn't see it in the winter storm centric thread...

[​IMG]

eggfooyoung and sharkattack like this.
  5. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Stephanie Abrams mentioned this on the Weather Channel this morning. Now there's a nice set of polar vortex boobies.

lazlo and lee955i like this.
  6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

7. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

??? Whats oddball about that? (as I sit here 2 block from the Big Chicken :D)

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Pepsi.

I'm about 2 blocks away as well Thrak......right behind the Lockheed credit union.....Marietta NDT.

thrak410 likes this.
  9. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Haven’t you noticed? The new theme of this thread is “everyday boring shit photographed for no reason”.

badmoon692008 and thrak410 like this.
  10. CharlieY

Has Pepsi always been on that? I dont recall.

11. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

They have a pretty awesome custom drink machine in there now, I dont know if its pepsi but you can make like a strawberry cream soda. :D

12. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I think the dancing sandwiches are odd-ball. Something to watch while enjoying a B-J I guess.

Oddball.jpg

Razr and MachineR1 like this.
  13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

We don't have stupid fucking chicken signs like that anywhere around these parts.
    I'm glad to call that oddball instead of commonplace shit. :D

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The same conglomerate that owns pepsi owns kfc. I don't know how close it is anymore, but it's close enough that they're not going to sell coke in there.

15. CharlieY

Interesting.....I thought it had something to do with the superbowl ATL Coke vs Pepsi fued.....Its all frikkin hype.

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Say what?! Yum owns KFC. Pepsi and KFC are separate entities.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

1. The company was once owned by Pepsi
    Ever wonder why most Yum! Brands restaurants serve Pepsi products? Yum! started out as Tricon Global Restaurants, which was a subsidiary of PepsiCo until the spin-off in 1997. Tricon owned Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and KFC. It acquired seafood chain Long John Silver's and root beer chain A&W Restaurants in 2002. The company then changed its name to Yum! after its ticker symbol.

https://www.fool.com/investing/gene...you-probably-didnt-know-about-yum-brands.aspx

18. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Pepsi can be drank straight.
    Coke requires it be flat and diluted with Captain, Jack or Ron...otherwise, just pour it on your battery terminals and rinse. I hear pouring it down the toilet works, too.

19. CharlieY

Ha!.....sorry man, but I cant stand Pepsi....to each their own sir.

Honestly, I hardly ever drink Coke either.....so no real skin in the game.

20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I didn't know anything about this ATL/Superbowl feud, learned something new. Some of those ads are pretty funny. The real sugar Pepsi is my drink of choice when I drink soda.