1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

here ya go

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I am fairly certain that there is a wide swath of the land between Mexico and Canada that IS already Property of the US Government.

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

3. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Except there's already been plenty of stories about people that are going to fight to keep their land. Goobermint doesn't have it yet.

How's that work when they build it up to a mile away from the border?

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Plenty of stories about how much land? Again, there is already land appropriated as a structure is already there. Maybe you can’t answer the question.

Britt likes this.
  5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I would like to know and see an example of this.. google map link?

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Please show us all these American land owners who are going to fight to keep a border wall from being constructed.
    It’s a non issue but keep pretending otherwise.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

He can’t answer it because it’s BS.

9. Newsshooter

10. Newsshooter

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Which would be easy to counter with thousands of pounds of trash left by illegals. Or the massive damage from the foot traffic to counter the evil roads. Hilarious how afraid of the left is of a shovel ready job where actual work will occur.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Not to mention Vox is about as good of a source as Infowars...

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Exactly. Nevermind that most of those articles focused on the exact same area of land etc. No private citizen has “border rights” over the United States.

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I find it amazing and sad that we can not agree or discuss on Sensible Border Control and Immigration Policy, without stupid shit like horned toads and marsh rats being tossed into the mix as if they are "more important".

crashman and David-imoddavid like this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dems were for border security until Trump. Obama was going to fix immigration.

crashman likes this.
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I know, I also know that there are those in this very dungeon who are playing the same fkn game... OrangeManBad... Fk The Country, OrangeManBad.

blkduc and crashman like this.
  19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Were those horned toad tad poles on US soil? If not then they are illegal immigrants as well. :D

Britt likes this.
  20. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

post.jpg Don't forget the butterflies

Britt likes this.