1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

season 1 and the first 1/3 of Season 2 of the Norsemen was pretty hilarious, and then it got off the rails

Anyone watch Narcos Mexico?

2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Season 2 of Altered Carbon production will start shortly.

Steeltoe and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  3. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

My wife and I liked Dumplin'.

4. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Narcos mexico was great along with all the other narcos series.

TX Joose, XFBO and BigBird like this.
  5. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Found that last winter and binged it in one weekend. Had me laughing my ass off. Watching the latest(season 5?) now.

6. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Narcos Mexico was great.

If anyone has Epix, you should watch Berlin Station.

7. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

The Ranch is awesome. Without going dungeon-y it sucks "Rooster" got fired without ever committing a crime, allegedly.

Sam Elliot carries the show, so hopefully it remains good. I just started season 6 where they are writing him out....but maybe leaving the door cracked open?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is there any trace of real story left in it, or have they gone 100% fiction?

9. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Based on real stories and events - this season is somewhat a prequel to the earlier stories of Pablo Escobar and others in Colombia. Very well done, IMO.

BigBird, XFBO and HPPT like this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

I started watching episode 1, and it's interesting to see what was going on, and how now with weed legalized in many areas, how a lot of this would have been a non-issue.

bwhip likes this.
  11. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I've heard this from quite a few people. I can't wait to watch it.

12. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Wife was watching "The American Meme" last night and I caught a little bit of it..........at least what I could stomach.

Most folks here, like me, will find the subject matter rather nauseating, but it is a pretty compelling glimpse into the struggles that some of these social media stars face behind their fabricated internet personas........and their struggle coming to grips with what their life will entail when they are inevitably out of the spotlight.

13. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Really digging it. Good show.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I've heard its a rather interesting watch. I know that guy Kirill (aka Slutwhisperer), not personally but he's from this neck of the woods and some of my friends are acquaintances of his.

15. NemesisR6

Schitt's Creek is also one of the funniest shows on Netflix.

16. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Just started it. Liking it so far. Thx for the suggestion.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I honestly thought that I was the only person on earth watching that. :D

19. joec

joec brace yourself

No love for birdbox? Weird. Violent enough.

Ballad of buster scruggs is sorta cool dark ard interesting.

20. NemesisR6

It's gaining a lot of steam. Just one of those little gems that needs some word-of-mouth.

My wife started watching it one day and I just had to pop in when I thought she was going to blow a gasket laughing so hard..........we've been through seasons 1-4 a couple times now, and has become our defacto "background show" if we are just lounging about.

David's countless facial expressions and Moira's occasional blind rage is the highlight of the show for me.