Ladies and gentlemen, meet....."The Brancho"

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Nov 8, 2018.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Full retard.... Never go Full retard

2. ck.mecha

ck.mecha Well-Known Member

Funny this gets posted now, I actually just got a brand new Chinese grom clone delivered for $1050 for my girlfriend to learn to ride on. While their choice of gearing is "tractor like" and the tires are worse than skinko level overall it's actually not half bad.

They're is nothing on it to change that I wouldn't also consider upgrading on a genuine grom. And for something I know will get dropped and abused as a training tool an overall great purchase. I know I couldn't get a used bike local in any kind of decent shape for the same money

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

What happens when you get whacked with a DUI on one of those?

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Fear The Brancho.

K51000 and Steeltoe like this.
  5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Y'all I'm still giggling my ass off over this thing. I got it titled with a tag today. On the title where you put make, it says Dong. The lady at the DMV typed it that way because she thought it was funny. I did too. We both giggled when she handed it to me. Lol. Straight up truth.

badmoon692008, Funkm05 and Phl218 like this.
  6. joec

joec brace yourself

I'm pretty sure you can still use a 50cc or lless scooter here. No license required but it's got to be registered. Which, I've noticed around the city lately has completely gone by the wayside.

7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Tell us the truth, you asked her out, didn't you?

8. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Have fun Richie. Btw, do you TIG?

9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I believe you get an ORV sticker for a scooter, etc under 50cc's in MD.

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

“Hey, want to check out my Dong?”

11. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

So Richie is now riding the dong.

badmoon692008 and ChemGuy like this.
  12. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

badmoon692008 likes this.
  13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

You fuckers are on a roll tonight...:crackup:

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Both you, and Chemguy can kiss it.

Oh, and fear The Brancho.

ChemGuy likes this.
  15. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Put an extended swingarm on it and you can call it the long dong.

Should have asked the DMV chick if she wanted to come for a ride on your dong some time.

16. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Could not have said any more, or anything better. So, DITTO!

17. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Nope, in MD you can still rock the scooter <50cc anything that does not require a license to operate, I have known a few go down that route.

18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Peterborough,On (quite a unique city.....) has got to be the duicycle capitol of Canada. Pulled up next to one at a light tonight that was towing a trailer. I was too busy looking at the kid bundled up riding on the back with a bicycle helmet on, I barely noticed the two smaller kids riding in the trailer with their heads just poking up through a blanket with toques on.

I see them all the time up here riding wearing baseball helmets. apparently that's the "in" thing to be wearing. Looks like a ballcap, just hard plastic lol. Seen a couple wearing full cage hockey helmets too. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen one wearing an actual motorcycle helmet. Anything goes, it's a free for all. If I lived in town I'd totally get one :)

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Shoulda seen the look on the insurance ladies face yesterday when she asked me the make. I said it loud enough for the whole office to hear. It was funny to me.

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

don't get your dong stolen.

we can't have you crying like a pussy ass in here soon