1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Midterms: Should we take bets on the results?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

It is like the MLM bossbabe huns. They "own" their own business that sells stuff "that practically sells itself" yet spend every waking hour trying to get social media sales and people to "join" their team (downline).

The "I get paid every 3 hours" posts are hilarious:crackup:

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

It will be interesting how the Ga gov election works out now the the SoS has started an investigation on his opponent for hacking the voter reg system. Voter fraud or abuse of power?

Show me the evidence.

3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

If you don’t agree to kill whitey you’re part of the problem. The revolution of the proletariat will take care of you and your kind. Stay on the plantation
    like a good boy, Tom.

:D

Sorry bro, I’m feeling tongue in cheek today. But I bet you’ve experienced that. Serious question. How many of your black relatives and friends are you alienated from because you left the plantation? Can’t imagine many taking kindly to your incorrect independent thinking.

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Just a note to everyone that it's incredibly important to vote in your local elections.

Remember, the mayor in Jaws is still the mayor in Jaws 2.

Knotcher, zjay, Murcielago311 and 4 others like this.
  5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

As I just clicked on the title of this thread to read it for the first time, a commercial just came on that has me shaking my head. It was Michael Bloomberg speaking about this election, how he's been a member of both parties, how this nation needs uniting and how he doesn't see that message from Washington so thus he's voting Democrat this election.

Just WOW, the DELUSIONS from the left are immense for not only this election but for the past 2 yrs. They simply cannot handle a Republican who's finally taking the time to DEFEND himself, his policies and accomplishments. They despise a guy who sets the record straight when the lying MSM machine does their thing......... every single day.

My God, I'm hoping for a sweep of the biggest proportions tomorrow, that red tsunami people have mentioned in the past. It's the ONLY way I can see this sickening popularity of belittling, shaming, BULLYING Republicans and their supporters, cuz even those dumb enough to do that may finally get the wake up call they deserve.

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I guess #walkaway has close to a million members now and growing so that's going to play a big role. Plus the Blaxit movement and Black support for Trump is super high. You know it's big when the MSM won't even mention it. I stand by my prediction.

The growing Republican/Trump support in MN is incredible to see. It's YUUUUUGE.

Britt likes this.
  7. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I hope they do not lose any control to the democrats. I do know one thing if they lose I won’t be in the street screaming and crying.

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That race is a big WTF, and disturbing in a macro sense. I do not know how anyone with her position on 2A would even have a snowflake's chance in hell in that neck of the woods. GA didn't used to be MA. When people in GA fall in love with the feel good issues, it is not a good sign. As for the inquiry, could be a show or it could be rooted in fact, but a decent prosecutor doesn't usually show the cards before someone is charged.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yuge sums of outside money have been spent on the GA governor's race.

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Atlanta == NYC of the south IMO

11. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah they said over 80% of Stacy Abrams funding is from out of state over the last 3 months. $4mil from out of state... smh.

Its a bit like N.C. where people move here for the benefits, then vote to turn it into the same crap they left up north...

To top it off, she straight up lies in her ads saying she'll cut taxes (when was the last time a dem cut taxes??) along with a bunch of other crap...

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The rich democrat white man that is trying to kick the republican brown woman from Congress here in Utah has had more than ten times the money come from outside the state.

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Weapons grade stupidity from that girl...
    I find her ineptitude less offensive than Pelosi though. Nancy is evil. Ocasio is just an idiot. The soundbites the next two years will be priceless.

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Leftists and Hollywood elitists 2016: “Russia influenced our elections”

Leftists and Hollywood elitists this week: “Literally VOTE or DIE”

Killswitch likes this.
  16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

They had Noam Chomsky on Democracy Now! last night. He said this was the gravest moment in his life. Then he said it was the gravest moment in human history. He went on to add that the Republican Party was the most dangerous organization in human history. Hyperbole much?

I couldn’t watch anymore after that. I mainly just watch to see the headlines at the start because they do cover some world news that the MSM doesn’t touch. Then I stay tuned to see how far their ultra left wing guest will go until I can’t stand it. Usually isn’t too far in.

17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I laugh every time I hear our current Gov's commercials. He brags how he balanced the budget. He wanted 5 billion more in taxes and didn't get it, had to settle for a small increase and signed the budget. IT'S required in the state constitution to have a balanced budget...DUH. Every governor has balanced the budget, it's not an accomplishment. They don't teach civics anymore and the news doesn't even attempt to educate the masses anymore...What a sham.

sheepofblue likes this.
  18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That is exactly why voting is too important to entrust to the grossly ignorant or helplessly dumb. A pulse shouldn't be enough. If people do not know the basics of how it works, how could they possibly pick the best person? Oh yeah, that's what media is for.

19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Remember, the leftist elites consider the majority of conservative voters to be ignorant. I do think that voting while receiving public assistance is a concern for a healthy republic. Votes should not be so easily purchased.

Motofun352 likes this.
  20. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Back in the days of the founding there was a serious discussion about restricting the vote to the "landed gentry" much like the British model of the time. While I don't endorse this I do think a basic poll test on civics would be an interesting thing....that and a voter ID. Then again, I'm old and cranky so what do I know. o_O