1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Misano | Italy |2018 | Sep 7 - 9

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 3, 2018.

1. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Free the 13!

aaronson likes this.
  3. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Luckily for him, he made his money back in the day as the front man for AlienAntFarm...

78C32C022F6DFD94DAA9BEAC9536FA48.jpg

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

When Fenati chopped the brakes on 62, he was no longer a...

Smooth Criminal :D

masshole likes this.
  5. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Just like the movies, he played out his last scene.

6. Phl218 likes this.
  7. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I saw a video floating around apparently involving Toni Elias that was similar... not sure what series it was... I'll see if I can track it down

8. cdog

cdog Active Member

9. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Holy Shit....

10. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

I remember when Niccolo Canepa did it a while back but in different circumstances. I think he was "coaching" at a TD. Didn't really affect his career. Maybe he was coaching Fenati. :crackup:

Video here: youtube.com/watch?v=9h3LvcY2CJs

11. 418

418 Expert #59

12. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

World Supersport champion?

14. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

I meant through the race series. Not at GP grown rider. Crutchlow is undisputedly the much better rider but I don't see his deep concerns about Ponsson posing a danger to other riders would be valid. Had he slapped on Xavier Simeons numbers and leathers no one would have noticed a difference. lol

MachineR1 and The Great One like this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

DAAAMN! :eek: :crackup:

jd41 likes this.
  16. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

not sure if discussed already, but why did Nicco Canepa get off with no penalty, no fine, no sanction at all (pretty sure) for literally launching a guy off his bike when he grabbed his brake lever... Fanati does same action, but the guy didn't even crash, and he's penalized, dropped from 2 teams, looks as though he will retire, etc.

yea, Fanati had a history of being a hot head, but how the hell did Canepa get off so easy? I read the RRW article where Canepa had claimed "i grabbed his arm" (not the guys lever), and went on to say the rider said it was his fault, all kinds of other crap that (i suspect) was a result of people telling the guy to not ruin Nicco's career, and perhaps was paid off (pure speculation on that point)..

17. 418

418 Expert #59

Because it was at a trackday, not a FIM sanctioned race weekend.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

https://twitter.com/motomatters/status/1039273426035326976

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news...rider-to-crash-during-a-track-day-at-mugello/

19. 418

418 Expert #59

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know what to tell you other than nobody who was available wanted it. I mean, Barbera turn them down. Where do you go from there?