Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Mushroom bruises.

MachineR1 likes this.
  2. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Those paper straws, the devil invented those. I had the displeasure of using one. As soon as it touches your lips it dries out you skin and it sticks to your lips. Imagine what it feels licking a ton of letters feels like? Yea, fuck that!!

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Paper used to be the only thing going. Wimps.

beac83, backbone and panthercity like this.
  4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Maybe we didn't suck as much as these kids do nowadays...

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Didn't need straws... drank straight from the bottle or carton.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

There’s only one milk container I want my lips on. :D

panthercity likes this.
  7. jamespierce

jamespierce Well-Known Member

IMG_1844.JPG Discovered this in an 110 year old View attachment 143857 building in Jonesborough, TN. Chimney continued up another 15-20 feet.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What is it?

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Some guy with a hard on?...

That said, I have no idea which way is up on that picture....

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's a chimney that doesn't start at the floor. I've seen something similar.

11. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Could it be that the original house didn’t have a basement and they dug it out. Rather than continuing the chimney down they supported it with lumber.

Yes and it has a hard on.

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Scarlett Johansson and some guy were the only survivors of a shipwreck.

They didn't know each other before the shipwreck, but he did know who she was...

At the beginning it was hard, but as time passed, this guy learnt how to provide food and shelter, he started taking care of her, and eventually she started caring about him... after all, there wasn't anybody else in the island...

He eventually built a cabin, had a functioning automatic potable water supply, and all sorts of little clever commodities, all done to make her life easier... it was the most effort any man had ever done for her, and all the hard work made him fit, she noticed this...

One night after some wildlife attacked and he defended her successfully, getting a few cuts in the process, she threw herself at him and they made love, after that, they where for all intents and purposes a couple with an above regular sex life.

But for some reason he started drifting away, something was bothering him. And she noticed... "What's wrong?" Scarlett Johansson asked, "Nothing..." the guy would say...

She pestered him for a while eventually saying she would do ANYTHING he needed or wanted to make him feel good again, just because she really cared for him a lot, and even if he wasn't asking, she felt it was the least she owed it to him...

"Really?, you'll do anything I'd like?"

"yes" she said "anything!"

"ok, first i want you to take off you toga and get into this pair of work jeans that somehow washed on the shore"

"Ok..."

"Now put this shirt on please, but first, "tape" your boobs so they are flat"

"Wha... ok, I'd say I'd do anything" she said lovingly.

"Ok, now, take this hat and wear it, but tuck your hair under it"

She was kinda confused, but non the less, she wanted to make him happy, so she tucked her hair under the hat.

"Now id like for you to grab this piece of soot and paint yourself a beard and a mustache"

"Ok... if this is what you want..." she muttered.

"Now, please, put on these sunglasses, and start walking down the beach I'll catch up to you in a bit", he said a bit excited...

She started walking... wondering... doubting herself... just confused about what had just happened, maybe it wasn't her, maybe it was h... suddenly the guy grabs her by her shoulder turns her around and says: "DUDE!!! you won't believe who I've been fucking for the past 6 months!"

14. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

2XIDB??

sharkattack and t500racer like this.
  15. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Or can.

17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

The original house had metal beams and trusses?

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm thinking so (I assume you're referring to the lady cop).

19. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

My thoughts were the basement was done well after the 110 hear old building was built.m, hence the structural beams and trusses. Idk- maybe I’m crazy but I know it’s done a ton in the New England area.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay, that picture was annoying me so here -

Doesn't look like a basement to me. No clue why they'd put the bricks off the floor but hard to say without knowing the original full setup. Could just be cheaper to use wood and they weren't running a fire in it or anything.

Attached Files: