$1,000,000,000,000

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Aug 3, 2018.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Mblashfield likes this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Maybe they should have their subcons pay their vendors, not bankrupt smaller companies and make shit that is automatically obsolete as soon as the next version comes out.

F@ck apple, I'm done with them.

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Interesting. The iPhone5 which will be what, 6 years old this fall, is getting the latest iOS.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What really makes me laugh is Apple seems to be the gadget of choice for all of the anti capitalist forces...

XFBO, R Acree, crusty9r and 3 others like this.
  5. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

I think this is an epic event. They have more cash than most countries. Actual creative and useful tools for life and business being marketed, sold and priced creatively. A great vision and plan that has worked and is working.
    I love it!!!

K51000 and Phl218 like this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don’t want to get all dungeony, but there will be a point in the future when corporations are in charge.

7. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

In the future? :Poke:

K51000, scottn, t500racer and 2 others like this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

:stupid:

track wagon likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't care about any of that crap, just want them to pay ME. Net 30 is not net when we feel like it after 120. :D

Gimme my money! :D

joec, turner38, crashman and 3 others like this.
  10. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

You don't get rich by writing checks.

11. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

It is easy to get rich when you invent nothing, steal others ideas, and market it as innovation and the hip thing to have.

12. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

But they gave everyone a free U2 album!!!! THAT'S FREE BONO AND EDGE THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO THINK ABOUT BUYING OR DOWNLOADING!!! Buncha ungrateful bitter men up in here...

K51000 likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Their greatest thing is the iPod/iTunes/iPhone and how that built up their ecosystem.

I am the furthest thing from a apple fanboi but they did change basically everything with iPhone. It made others rethink basically how they live their lives.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

14. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

But they didn’t invent the smart phone. And they bought Soundjam from another company and rebadged it as ITunes. They also didn’t invent the MP3 player. They didn’t even come up with their own OS. There OS (including iOS) is all based on UNIX. Again, it is easy to get rich when you leave your major R&D to other companies.

BigBird, Phl218 and track wagon like this.
  15. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

It’s so easy to get to the pinnacle of success and innovation, everyone is doing it...

You seem intelligent, how many trillions you got?

After all, Steve Jobs was an idiot.

16. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

They aren’t the first to market with really anything. They just do it better than everyone else. They also support older devices far better than android by having the latest iOS go several generations back. Our phones we keep current but have several older iPads and they all work flawlessly.

Phl218 likes this.
  17. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

I don’t care about where the technology comes from. My phone and computer have been far superior to any other laptop or phone I’ve had. Still using a 5s and it runs smooth as day one. Some with my 4 year old laptop.

18. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

19. Raceless man

Raceless man Well-Known Member

In the future there will no longer be wars...but there will be "ROLLERBALL"

K51000 likes this.
  20. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Net 30 is all well and good but venders don’t get to set the terms with the larger companies. Be they the size of Apple or much smaller but still large concerns such as the 30,000 employee company where I have a position. Sure, I push hard on our accounts payable department to get the venders paid that I personally deal with quickly but that’s the nature of the beast. Have accounting send it out for collection, see how that works out for you:)

Oh, don’t lecture on planned obsolescence while carrying an android device, please.:crackup:or an oppo CD player