OK, so what did Chris Carr say????

Discussion in 'General' started by backbone, Jun 19, 2018.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That's not fair, what about the rest of us?

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Out of curiosity, how many threads have been locked in the past?
    I can only think of two IIRC.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Send it if you get bored and I understand I wouldn't be able to talk publicly either :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And if he chooses to post it then fine. Some of us are in positions while we want to know what happened we can't spread it in public. I don't have orders but part of what I do with the AMA would keep me from posting stuff like this publicly.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Give a fuck? Nope. Curiosity? Yep. I'm a nosy fucker :D

dickie doo and Shenanigans like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A bunch more than that for different reasons. I think the main one is I got bored with whatever the subject was. I can't actually remember a locked thread tho.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Let me put this delicately and with some care: f@ck the rest of you. :D

acorn27 and flyingpig70 like this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

May the fleas of one thousand camels infest your armpits.

slimjim00 likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not all that many. Even less have been deleted, well except for stupid shit in the classifieds and spam but those don't count.

You know, for the most part the people around here are not as stupid as they seem. They seem to understand you never shit where you eat and want to keep the place as it is.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I do seem to remember Casby bemoaning the loss of his 'body of work".

11. Ghost of Casby

Ghost of Casby Obama's Ball Washer

It was impressive work and should be around to remember me by....

Shenanigans, ChemGuy and R Acree like this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

His posts never went anywhere but I think I may have deleted him so all of those posts got reset to Guest as the username. Something like that.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A lot of good that info will do him now.

14. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Why is this so surprising? Chris Carr is a cocky motorcycle racer and always will be. Hopefully it doesn't affect his employment.

15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I've said worse shit about some Preachers....Whatta'NothingBurger on Rye.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

From what was told to me and I have no reason to doubt it, a bunch of shit along these lines and if there wasn't a camera and mic every place you go it would have been a non issue.

Bunch of BS but it got out so damage control time.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

So which is cool? Speaking your mind and not caring who hears it?
    Or
    Speaking your mind and covering your ass?

Me personally? If I can't back it up I don't say it. But that's just me. And it has gotten me into trouble with showbiz types. And I still don't give a rat's ass today lol.

Sabre699, Scotty87 and pscook like this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For me overall I don't care. However I do realize certain things at certain times can reflect badly on who I'm working for so I absolutely restrain myself and do not say whatever pops into my head. There are always things that I do/say in private I wouldn't do/say publicly - not because of how I feel but because of how it would affect others. Trust me, the restraint I show on here alone is epic :crackup:

19. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Honestly it always surprises me how well Chris presents himself. He is a pretty well spoken guy on camera and in person. I've always said that I would have gotten myself in way less trouble over the years if I just kept my mouth shut. You'd figure he'd know better. Even prior to the whole smartphone / video camera era we live in now it's always been rule of thumb to watch your mouth especially in a professional / work / career environment.

20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

There ya go "destroying road racing again"!!! :D

Really!!!:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: