1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Targeting Lorenzo To Replace Iannone

Discussion in 'General' started by dylanes21, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All sody pops are cokes. Just like all small self sticking bandages are bandaids and when you make copies you are xeroxing something. It's really simple :D

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Is that banjos I hear?.......

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, the banjo players are sleeping off last nights bout of shine and doing nasty things with their sistercousin.

dylanes21 likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No. No, man. Shit, no man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man. :D

noles19 likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sitting in line at Road Atlanta, I'd have backup from the vast majority of people in a 500 mile radius at least :D

Lawn Dart likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ah, yeah, about that, man. I, well, this might be hard to hear and shit, but. . . :D

noles19 likes this.
  7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Makes some sense for Aprilia. He’s fast as shit if inconsistent, but also Eyetalian. He’s bouncing around the paddock after burning his reputation and will probably come fairly cheap. Probably will bring sponsorship with him and more exposure in Italy. Can’t see Ducati wanting him again. KTM they wouldn’t put up with the antics. Smith I agree won’t be around much longer. KTM obviously wanted to dump him for Kallio but couldn’t find a way. Redding I think Aprilia would dump for Iannone.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If he won't push the limit on the Ducati for $12m explain to me why he would do it on the Suzuki for a fraction of the pay?

Use your brain people. The Ducati is plenty capable. Proven capable. J Lo's nut swingers refuse to accept that he is the only thing holding it back. Why the hell bring that attitude to Suzuki? Dumb.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't know, maybe because he's a 5 time world champ, has won races and championship on a bike that many who actually know compare to the Suzuki, he's still capable of winning races and he might come cheap, maybe?

Or he'll bring sponsors because sure as shit Suzuki needs some. :crackup:

ShadowBoxer likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

well Vinales came from Suzuki to Yamaha, and has been pretty terrible for the most part.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. nitto182

nitto182 Well-Known Member

Bingo

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Third in the championship win 5 polls and 3 wins and a bunch of podiums in 2017. :D

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

all that happened like in the first 3 weeks...after that he was turrible (albeit that 2017 chassis was junk, except to Zarco now)

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Barry Crutchlow gets 2 wins in one season and they elect him queen of england, why you harshing the cool buzz of the Vindaloo? :D

15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

What where the options in those polls ? :D

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You can just suck my poll, cholo! :D

17. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

"Ladies and gentlemen, DaveK is riding the poll and he seems to enjoy it very much !" :D

Robby-Bobby and Robin172 like this.
  18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I thought Zarco was still on the 16 chassis but with the 17 motor?

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lorenzo gonna wonnat least 2 this year.

20. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking