1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Targeting Lorenzo To Replace Iannone

Discussion in 'General' started by dylanes21, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If it happens I hope I'm wrong and JLo delivers. I'll be 99 all up in this piece!

Roy Finnel likes this.
  2. joec

joec brace yourself

Whoa.... Big surprise there.... Lol

Knotcher likes this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Lorenzo will get recalled

badmoon692008 and shakazulu12 like this.
  5. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Meanwhile Rossi is laughing his ass off. He said Lorenzo didn’t have the guts to leave Yamaha to go to Ducati. Lorenzo called his bluff and hasn’t done shit other than collect a huge paycheck!

shakazulu12 and Steeltoe like this.
  6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

The Cristiano Ronaldo of motorcycle racing....

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I mean he hasn’t really done much worse than Rossi who clearly had the bike fixed in what? 30 seconds?

dylanes21, crashman and Phl218 like this.
  8. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Lorenzo has done way worse than Rossi. Dovi won 6 races on the same bike last year, proof that the bike was a capable platform. When Rossi was there, no one won a single race on the bike. Unless you’re saying that the difference comes down to Dovi being a better rider? :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  9. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

And if you spill fluids on the track, you clean it up with kitty litter! :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I called it oil dry for maybe 3 months of my life in the 90s while hanging with some cage racers but coming out of it, they all still call it kitty litter. :)

It's kitty litter. :)

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on the style - ya got ya kitty litter, ya got rice hull ash (only at Memphis but it's great for misting spills), ya got ya fluffy stuff for spills on water, then there are the mats, and ya got the craptacular oil dry stuff that doesn't work anywhere near as good old clay kitty litter - with or without scent.

12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Rossi shouldnt be the fall guy for everything...didnt JB say the "80 seconds" fix?

13. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Bandwagoner.

:D

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

What happened to that whole Butter and Hammer crap he used to do?

15. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Didn't that bike get completely redesigned to an aluminum chassis after Rossi left?

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Jennifer Lopez has as much chance of getting a motogp win this year on a Duc as Jorge Lorentho.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

$50 to the AFF if Whoregay wins a motogp race on a Ducati this year ? (edit punctuation)

I'd bet you too, but I'm still waiting for you & BananaHat to settle your differences. :Poke::D

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I think he means that the bike was a capable platform last year.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

aumier, you're on. No wins I pay, he gets one you pay.

auminer likes this.
  20. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

With all that ass and fame she’d probably bring more sponsorship to the team than Lorentho. They should probably sign her for the remainder of the season. More sponsorship dollars and she’ll get similar points. :D

I’ve read that Gigi was a driving force in getting Lorenzo on the team over the resistance of the Ducati corporate management. Is this true? Although he’s presided over the renaissance of Ducati in MotoGP would this be a cardinal enough sin for him to get shitcanned if he’s not vindicated? I’m sure if it were an American corporation he’d be toast if this were true. I don’t think Italians quite work that way, but I’m not sure. Americans like a fall guy. Though now they have Germans breathing down their neck so they might not operate as they usually would. Only reason I think he might politically survive is because of Dovi’s success. What sayeth the beeb? If Gigi put himself out there to get Lorenzo hired, will Gigi himself fall when Lorenzo is shitcanned?