Kids shmids... What the hell did YOU get for Xmas???

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Dec 25, 2017.

1. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

I bought the house a soundbar/subwoofer 2.1 for the big TV, an upgraded Android box for the TV, and knives for the kitchen (Wustof Icon something-or-0ther).

My eldest daughter embroidered this for me:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    G2G, PATBAROK, TLR67 and 4 others like this.
  2. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Coffee and home made cookies.
    Woke up to to the the sounds of Merry Chrstmas wishes from Family friends and co-workers....
    “Best present” photo is currently this, from Steamboat Springs Colo.
    You KNOW it is Christmas when the coffee has peppermint in it.

Attached Files:

condon66 and bacolmm like this.
  3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

An Arduino Unu kit, and new weller soldering station. I don't know jack shit about electronics, or computer programming so this should be an interesting learning curve. Trying to get ahead of my 5 year old who loves building stuff so we can build cool shit together.

BigBird likes this.
  4. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Xbox One X, Tiffany cufflinks, some cologne, underwear, and some gun parts.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Water pump gasket for a '97 Toyota Tacoma.

And a weighted blanket. And the obligatory sweatpants set that doesn't fit right from the MIL.

tiggen, BrianC636 and Funkm05 like this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

For real, a weighted blanket? Let me know how you like it.

7. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

- A Bell Race Star Helmet with carry case and dark visor. Somehow Santa got the color right and everything! :)
    - 3 of my favorite Mags - Fast Bikes, Bike, and Performance Bike
    - beard trimmer kit thingy to keep it "scruffy" not shaggy I'm told
    - microfiber wash mitt as my old one has seen better days and too much dirty chain lube so the blue is now mostly black.
    - 3-pack of Guinness Pint mugs

Those were the highlights.... I'm very blessed indeed.

Merry Christmas beeb!

8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Got up at 03:00 to drive 3 hours to Newark NJ to pick up my son and grand daughter...We're doing presents tomorrow. Don't need or want anything, just happy to have the kids around.

9. r1madman

r1madman Well-Known Member

A brand spanking new WERA provisional novice genuine racin’ license and some new tire warmers...Merry Christmas to me!

TurboBlew and GixxerBlade like this.
  10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I finally got an iPad. This is my first post from it.

PATBAROK and StaccatoFan like this.
  11. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Congrats.

12. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Got nothing....literally. At least I had some Makers 46 to pass the time. It was nice to have a day off from work.

13. After years of searching, I finally found a pristine version of a very rare LP record that fills out a particular set I’ve been collecting. Didn’t even cost as much as I had expected to pay.

The wife was grousing about not being able to find me a suitable gift, so I handed it to her and told her to wrap it and give it to me. Best present ever!

G2G likes this.
  14. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Carbon Leek and an Armageddon fat bag...

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Game of Thrones, seasons 1-7. Fleet Farm gift certificate for fishing gear.

16. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Cool patagonia vest and pull over along with a canadian goose jacket. Starter drone as well.

Merry Xmas everyone

17. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

Ocean front resort layover, raw oysters and seafood dinner and a pair of southwest socks. Tool box , tools and cash

18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Which was....?

19. A first (German) pressing of Tangerine Dream’s 1985 album Le Parq, which was the last studio album they did with Johannes Schmölling, who played with them from 1979 to 1985. I have the Castle Records reissue, but it was made from a degraded master tape.

With this LP, I now have all the Schmölling-era releases (studio, live, soundtracks) on first-pressing vinyl. There‘s a total of 15 official LPs from this era, plus a bunch of bootlegs and “unofficial” releases sanctioned by the band.

You asked :D

cha0s#242 and SirCrashAlot like this.
  20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Hey, we are all geeks in our own way. Congrats! :clap:P.S. I've actually heard of them, lol. Fred prolly knows more.