1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's practice diversity

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 23, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Great words with real meaning. Do they not appear anywhere in the Koran? :(

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I may be mistaken, but they aren't real big on the NT.

Elsinore likes this.
  4. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

LOL....:crackup:

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Eventually we’ll progress intellectually beyond religion, and the world will be a much better place for it.

If we survive...

Ra.Ge. Raptor and Mot Okstef like this.
  6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, I dunno Youngster, here we are a few thousand years down the road and we haven't made much headway yet on shaking religion. :D

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, that's the problem.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well now it is a bit simplistic to blame all of mankind's ills on religion.

cav115 likes this.
  9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep everyone knows it is aliens and goats that are the problem

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I've noticed how, as the people turn away from religion, this country is becoming more of a paradise every day, filled with brotherhood and goodwill.

turner38, DrA5 and tiggen like this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Some people need the devil looking over their shoulder to keep them on the straight and narrow. It is possible to have a moral compass without God, but only if the foundation is provided by school and family. Both have declined in recent times, right along with church.

cav115 likes this.
  12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yes, isn't it heartwarming? I'm not sure we can survive such intense love. :eek:

13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with those religious folks sticking their fucking noses where they don't belong...

VintageWannabe and SGVRider like this.
  14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Would be nice if the religiours freaks got their noses cut off once in a while when they stuck em where they don’t belong. Might learn em. Same thing with the leftist fascists. Notice how much those 2 groups have in common? But they hate each other. I guess familiarity breeds contempt. Religion is a scourge on humanity. As are all other forms of fascism and thought repression.

pickled egg likes this.
  15. pickled egg

Extremity Death Match.

Nobody gets out alive. :D

16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Sounds like a dream come true! Unfortunately I can’t see leftist snowflakes beating ISIS fighters. The lefties will try to build a safe space and the Mohammeds will come in and rape them all with knives before beheading them, and then play soccer with their skulls. Not really a fair fight. We’d have to nerve gas the arena in the end just to be sure.

17. pickled egg

We'll do what we gotta do. ;)

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

1488738013332.jpg

19. condon66

condon66 Member well known

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Gotta appreciate the cognitive dissonance of fighting The Man in a logo'd sweatshirt...

crashman likes this.