Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you're not going to answer my question?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you have no opinion yet you keep insisting the OP was a pussy for not making a second phone call?

Sure sounds like an opinion to me.

In case you forgot - "You were to big of a pussy to pick up the phone and meet the man , he was being an asshole as would anyone basically being called a crook"

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's actually roadracing but yep.

Although he insists he's not.... JaN is a confused person for sure :D

4. JustaNobody

JustaNobody Well-Known Member

Saying something once is far from "keep insisting"

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Do I really need to quote all your posts where you're defending the initial post? Defending it is an insistence the post was correct, same same. ;)

6. JustaNobody

There's zero confusion on my end

You're going to believe what you want and that's your right

You're not always right
    I'm not always right
    Judges aren't always right

No body is always right and yet somehow in all of this the majority is siding with the OP and again that's fine that's their right ......

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

JaN - do us all a favor. Post up your actual name so we know to avoid dealing with you, as well, since its clear what side of this shitshow you side on. You’ve pretty clearly established that you don’t see any issue with screwing someone over on the sale of a used bike or cussing them out for it. It’s just a used bike, after all. Shitiness is to be expected, right? :rolleyes:

8. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

jan opinions are like assholes .your doing your best to be one. you sell a bike not as advertised gets you a bad rep .should be held accountable, and get this result. BAD REPUTATION!!!!!

9. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Your R6 may have picked up a terminal case of bad JuJu which means it's Worthless ...:D

Pixelator and Gorilla George like this.
  10. JustaNobody

When the fuck did I say it was OK to screw people over ???? No where great way to read into shit

He took the bike claiming things were missing , should have handled it right then and there

Missing rods , OK so Frank's story about engine builder is pretty damn believable .. yes he should have had to make that right whether he was lied to or not . But him not really knowing what was in there is also believable most people that have motors built don't have a clue what's really inside and it doesn't matter what build sheet you get or what old parts you see you don't know where they came from

It's still a used bike , just like a used car with no warranty . If you're dropping a lot of cash on anything have it checked or check it out yourself .

You are also another one that wasn't listening to the phone call just like everyone else .......

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Your posts are sticking up for the guy doing the screw job in this thread. “Reading into it” is as simple as reading your actual words. You then clearly state that he shouldn’t expect more than that out of a used bike. So please, counselor ... your real name, so we can be sure to avoid dealing with you, as well.

12. JustaNobody

No they're really not , it's just that I'm not agreeing with this whole situation so you assume I am , the point is you don't REALLY know anything other than what the OP has said , you don't know what they actually agreed to , you don't know what Frank was told was in the motor , you really don't know anything but have formed such a strong opinion much like others with no real knowledge of anything

Who here was there when the deal was made , when the deal was talked about , when it was in court the list could go on and on and I'm gonna go with no body was there to hold either of their hands thru this entire deal so it's STILL just one side vs the other

13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

2 things...

have you never bought something new and been so excited just to get it and use it that you overlook a few things you end up noticing after a few weeks or a month once you really have some time with it under your belt? i know i have, and i'm one of the most deadpan even keeled dudes i know. you wanna blame the seller for not immediately noticing 2 missing parts on a bike that's supposed to have a laundry list of shit on it? so be it i guess, but i will never put that on the seller. sell the shit as advertised and don't be a fuck.

the second... talking about "what he should expect with a used bike" is a bunch of horseshit. for $12k, you could pick up a Graves R6 here numerous times all prepped out, or team hammer, or EDR, or some AMA dude's bike, or team jordan... am i to believe i should expect those bikes to be a hunk of shit? so when they advertise them (which they always do) with motor refreshenings and suspension freshenings before sale and fresh body work, that they're all lying and really they're trying to sell us piles of shit?

fuck outta here. there are plenty of meticulous, anal dudes that sell used stuff, including me, that either make sure everything is tip-top (used or not), or they tell people and reflect the price accordingly. my speed triple was flawless. i sold it as such. my drift car had some rust and had been well used and abused... showed the guy who bought it everything and gave him a fresh short block to go with it. sold a $1500 bicycle frame with a $1000 custom paint job that had a crack in it i missed and i immediately refunded the dude his money and took it back with him emailing me 2 pictures and now its a wall ornament... i didn't call him a lying fuckin asshole on the phone and refuse to deal with him. all of those excuses are total cop-outs, get fuckin' real.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

For everyone's information, the case went to court a few months ago and a judgment was issued. Only unresolved issue is when the defendant will pay and whether it will be check, or cash. So, if y'all haven't heard, this is over. :D

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

All of MJ claims he didnt use as a defense in court when he should have if they were true.

He had his chance.

Go pay for the court transcripts and post them here.

Youll read consistent claims on my end.

Not that consistency or morality mean anything to you anyway....

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Shush. :D

17. JustaNobody

Hence my comment about if you're willing to drop that kinda cash there's always much newer nicer bikes for sale with way less time on them , we all know you can get top team bikes at the end of every year for pennies on the dollar so why fuck around with an older bike that's not even close to as nice for the same $ . That's part of the reason I keep my old pos cause it ain't worth nothing even tho it's tip top shape and has just about the best of everything on it

The last little comment is still just he said she said crap

I've got a SBK built motor sitting in my bike , stock rods , 2mm over pistons , yosh cams .... It's all in there I checked before it left the shop

18. JustaNobody

I could consistently tell the same story over and over again too if I made it up .......

The issue wasn't between you and Mark , why would he bring him up in court ? That's a complete different situation between him and Mark

If I bought a car and sold it then got sued what good would it do to bring up whoever I bought the car from

Plus on your other comment about "used forks"

Why would you expect him to buy you brand new OEM forks from Suzuki if that's the amount of money you're going after ? They were used forks on a USED bike to start with . Hell I've got 2 sets of mint 06/07 GSXR forks here that ain't worth shit so I just keep them just in case . There's nothing wrong with good used parts

Kinda like people expecting new OEM parts on their car they wrecked and bitching about used OEM parts being used . The parts weren't new before it was wreck wrecked lol

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You built it yourself? You paid someone to build a motor, then tore it down at the shop, then put it all back together before bringing it home? To quote Broome ... Fuck outta here with that shit.

As has been said here multiple times, regardless of what Badoucheka knew or not, his response of “Fuck that guy, he can take me to court” is what has trashed his rep. Full stop. All the rest of anything is pure bullshit excuses. He deserves the trashing as does anyone sticking up for him.

20. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Because its a defense. If he was screwed by Junge, then i would have helped him pursue that claim. But he wasnt. He furnished nothing in work orders from Junge and per his words in court, “ we stopped using Mark because of time constraints”. Again, not that facts or testimony mean anything to you.

I dont expect new forks, i expect them to work as designed, as advertised.