Explain "White Priviledge" ..... Seriously

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2017.

1. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Not sure who you are talking about in this post. Can you say who you are talking about?

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Anyone who is getting government assistance.
    Period. If you cannot support yourself then clearly you cannot support more humans.

That is bot a race issue at all. It needs to happen across the board.

badmoon692008 and crashman like this.
  3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I recently spent a month in DC and was surprised by the security measures for not only Fed building but also the museums. I would go through security at least three times a day. The majority of the officers were black and if you failed or flagged anything then the scrutiny became heightened. I would bet 2Blues friend was searched or flagged by another black officer. I also saw people with Fed IDs have to pass through the scanner while others were passed through, could be a random requirement.

I watched people do the dumbest things after being told twice what was required. The worst was an white man in a suit. He made four trips through the scanner; briefcase, change, belt, phone. Last one was his phone that he carried in his hand. As he was walking away the officer said something under her breath and I caught it and laughed. She tried to apologize to me but I waved her off saying it was his own fault.

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You know why this would never be allowed, right?

People would claim it violated their "right" to reproduce.

5. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

And/or sky daddy shit.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That's not what you claimed.
    You're a legend in your mind.

7. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I just spit out my mashed potatoes...:crackup:

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. bugeye

bugeye Well-Known Member

They need to drug test for nicotine, or better yet outlaw it in cigarettes

10. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

First they would need to make it illegal, then it would get cheaper and more readily available.

badmoon692008 and sheepofblue like this.
  11. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Everybody has the same choice in life when they wake up each day and decides to do something productive to better themselves, their family and the world. Or you can sit on your ass and be lazy hoping someone will take care of you. Living in the Virgin Islands taught me a lot about raceism. Being white you are the minority, getting pulled over for no reason. Actually meet a NY city boy who left the island after 2weeks because the concept of someone being racist to a white person blew his mind. It sucks but it is what it is, just learn to smile and apologize. Yes sir , yes ma'am,, sorry sir

jase and tiggen like this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Okay, you've skewered a very small percentage of the population. There is a problem painting an entire race this a broad brush. Many, if not most, of the Irish came over with nothing to do back breaking work. Asians come over with nothing. Blacks from Africa and the Islands come over with nothing. Many whites had to start from scratch after 1929. Too many African Americans have become successful for me to see white privilege is anything more than excuse for failure than a reason for it.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's a cycle that is nowhere near as prevalent now as it was 50 years ago which was better than 100 years ago and so on back to the point of black peeps didn't live where the industrial revolution occurred so they were kind of behind the 8 ball there being more agrarian and on top of a lot of resources needed by those who were building guns and cannons and such.

The cycle is ending, however individual racism will never end. People like to hate, skin color is an easy target to use even if the hate really has nothing at all to do with race.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It goes back much further than slavery though. I know life is better for everyone of every race than it was when I was born. Keep moving forward.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Eight pages and yet no one has been able to answer the OPs original question. But yet the libs still want us to believe in their liberal fiction as always. It's never ending. :moon:

StaccatoFan likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That absolutely sucks but I'd want more info before getting my full Outrage® on. What was he wearing, was he the only guy, was he carrying more baggage than others, did he set off the metal detector, things like that - which may not seem like much but are to security types. I know people that still refuse to understand their heavy steel watch pr belt with metal decoration sets off metal detectors - they all blame the security peeps for being assholes.

Now, I'm not saying people get chosen just for being well tanned. Happens all the time. Especially depending on how they're dressed. Stereotypes do affect how people are treated and that's not a racial thing at all. I like being underestimated so I wear shorts/t-shirts a lot instead of khakis and button downs. If I am doing business stuff for WERA and have meetings I'll do the suit/tie routine because I want WERA taken seriously. Same me in both scenarios but treated totally different. But yeah, other times it's purely racial and that sucks when it does happen. I don't get it at all at this point in history.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think Garth will miss that when his family got the land - settled it, whatever - there were a lot of places blacks were outlawed from owning land so they didn't have the same opportunity which kept their families from having what he has now.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay now, Dave and I may not agree on a lot of things but that is just hitting below the belt. He would shoot you before drinking Keystone :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry, I was busy yesterday.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh?

I really hope this is trolling because if it's not you need to go hang out in poor white hoods too. There is no racial difference in those sponging off the government/texpayers. There may be more of one race or another but it's not a race thing.

SuddenBraking likes this.