1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Explain "White Priviledge" ..... Seriously

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Really...the two times I was arrested in my life they didn't just look at my ID and say you're white you can go.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So eugenics is the answer for you also, eh?

3. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

... you dont have to worry about getting shot either because you're white.

What about stop and frisk in NY, what do you think about that?

4. Venom51

I do when I can clearly see who is committing terrorist acts. If you would like to take that label away from them go start blowing some shit up or killing masses of people. I am sure they would be happy for you to take that stigma away from them. Of course by the same token if they are truly offended by it they might start with policing the activities of other Muslims to ensure they aren't planning another terrorist act.

5. In Your Corner

I know you don't want to talk about that because then we're talking about culture and personal responsibility.

6. Venom51

I suspect when the 9 officers with weapons drawn that surrounded me on the Akins Ford car lot at 2am would have shot me if I hadn't done exactly what was being yelled at me to do. If I hadn't stopped the car and decided to try a mow a couple down they would have caused me to be DRT.

Were the statistics showing a high percentage of crime in NY being committed by a specific age range and race of people. Was that policy supported by the other hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers not breaking the law?

Let me ask you a question along those lines but using different subject matter. If you had a plumbing leak in your house that was destroying the walls and flooring would spend a bunch of time looking at the electrical system to fix the problem or would you target the plumbing?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:crackup:

I really cannot thank you enough for that bit of comedy. Seriously, made my afternoon.

8. In Your Corner

There you go, maybe that black man was wearing the wrong pants.
    If you want to really know, you could ask security, or you can just assume bad intentions and blame racism.

What would the scientist do in search of the truth in this case?

9. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

You’re more than welcome, care to explain how it’s funny to you? So many on the right complain about all the unwed mothers but then cut abortion funding and services. Let alone food stamps, funding for childcare, etc. Am I missing something?

10. jase

...how do you know that isn't being done?

11. Venom51

If it is they are doing a lousy job.

12. jase

So you would be ok with being stopped, thrown up against a wall and frisked for no reason? Or the reason is because the color of your skin?

13. In Your Corner

Another person who thinks that the key to fewer poor black children is to kill them while it's legal.
    So much better than expecting personal responsibility, right?
    A perfect example of the racism of low expectations.
    Typical Progressive attitude.
    Poor black folks can't find the DMV either, right?
    That's why we can't require ID to vote.
    At least, that's the excuse.

14. jase

One thing you get wrong is say "culture". You're smart enough to know what i'm talking about.

15. Venom51

If a massive amount of crime was being committed by middle aged, pasty white men with blue eyes and salt and pepper hair then yes...yes I would.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  16. In Your Corner

When is the last time that happened to you?

17. In Your Corner

I refuse to guess. Papa loves to play "guess what I'm saying" and I refuse to play.
    Say what you mean.

18. jase

...and i but that the pasty white middle aged men that didn't do anything wouldn't like being stopped because they were pasty white men.

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

We all know that the real oppression is on ALL white christian men.

It's the holidays coming up, war on Xmas boys, war on Xmas is back!

:D

SuddenBraking likes this.
  20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Yes, you clearly are missing something.

This new thing called personal responsibility. You know what is cheaper than both an abortion and raising a child? A fucking condom.

Explain to me why the rest of society should be forced into servitude to pay for the piss poor choices of others?