1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas Church Shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

We could both be wrong...maybe he just hasn't hit the switches yet.

It could be 3 wheeling at any moment cuz hittin' switches gets the bitches....

[​IMG]

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Carefully curated simplicity. Uses the links/outlets he wants to paint the story in his view and always has a few salacious links to shit like daily mail and tmz to appease your inner perv. I have always kept an eye on it because it's influencing millions of opinions daily but comments to any article he links to are dungeon*10. Not sure what the lib equivalent source would be because I'm surrounded by it and don't have to seek it out to know what today's drama is all about.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

What don't you piss and moan about?

And you've still yet to tell me how an AR is specially designed for killing human targets, Fucktardio

4. Chino52405

Reread that without the red mist my name conjures up in your head and let me know where I pissed and moaned sweetheart.

You can use the numbers at the top and bottom of the pages to see the conversation in its entirety - including the parts where I blessed you with responses to your worthless questions. There are even some other people's comments on that topic as well for you to see. I keep saying "see" because I know you have trouble with reading and I don't want to put too much pressure on you.

5. pickled egg

Save me the hassle. Link me to where you expressly proved that the AR was specially designed to kill human targets (per your original contention), or to where you admitted your ass was talking at the time of that post.

6. charles

charles The Transporter

Why can't we all just get along?

7. Chino52405

If you want to play (or just be?) dumb enough to contend that a rifle - that is an iteration of and direct descendant of numerous military consigned rifles before it - was not expressly built for the purpose of infantry soldiers shooting human enemy combatants, please carry on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArmaLite_AR-15#History

If you would like to ask whether or not this shooter's specific weapon was optimized for such objectives, that is irrelevant to the design intent of carbine/AR family.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

How is that different than most major papers? Ever look at USATODAY? Pretty pictures and puff pieces are their specialty. Or network news, ever notice that most of the women are at least decently hot? Imagine Rossanne Barr starting as a local weather girl and working her way up, never happen.

9. pickled egg

You're not getting off the hook that easy, Fucktardio.

What about that weapon specifically was designed to kill human targets?

Own your shit.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Choice?

11. Chino52405

Wow...now you're going all @In Your Corner in your "debate style" demanding others continue to prove things while you adjust the target with each response. Time for a Xanex and some tea.

12. pickled egg

You're the one making the claim that the weapon was designed to kill humans, Fucktardio. Back it up. With specifics. Not just your fabricated emotional bleating.

13. Chino52405

No different at all from major/traditional sources especially now that we know all the major networks have daily talking point memos, etc. Drudge was a pioneer in using others content to effectively gain an audience and influence the conversations.

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

All I know is I need a chainsaw bayonet. Those look tacticool bad ass!:D

At this point is the MSM anything more than a fact distorting circus side show?

15. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

I'm working on one, but I really need to use a small two smoker off of a pole trimmer. That'll be tits when TEOTWAWKI comes.

I'm stocking up on two stroke oil now...

16. pickled egg

If the ATF doesn't get ya, the EPA will. ;)

CMRA 270 likes this.
  17. Chino52405

I am not "making the claim", the consigners/designers of the weapon already did that. The characteristics of the weapon are intended for it to be both aggressive and defensive against the dynamic targets it was designed to engage. You could also look at what it wasn't given - enough barrel length to provide long distance accuracy to hit a deer at 400M or the stopping power to thwart a bear attack or even confidently down a charging hog.

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I hope you use Motul 800. You don't want your saw seizing mid zombie.:D

CMRA 270 likes this.
  19. pickled egg

Just to refresh your memory on what you actually said...

So it's a shitty long range weapon and doesn't have the kick to stop a raging pig...but for human targets it's a right cocker? :crackup:

20. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Dude. You need to get laid.

Funkm05 likes this.