Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

For all you know, someone important to you has been assaulted and has never mentioned it to anyone because of attitudes exactly like yours. It's the whole fuggin point of the posts. To overwhelm knuckle-dragging uncle jethro to either accept it's existence or call a woman in his family all the things being thrown at the woman who have come forward. Half the comments in this thread are the exact reason you're being subjected to this shit.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bullshit.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Idiot. I am fully aware of the realities of harassment and assault from very personal family experience. Don't you fucking dare to pretend to scold me on this issue with your holier than thou BS. Are there neanderthals out there. Absolutely yes. Are there attention whores that use social media to shore up feelings of inadequacy? Unquestionably. Social Media as a barometer of fact is pure fantasy.

sheepofblue likes this.
  4. Chino52405

So no one you know on their personal FB account has shared a story? If they have, do you believe the story or is it fantasy? It's cute to see you get all tough because you think I'm trying to scold you...I don't care about you. I do care about how dismissive people like you are of someone's experience.

jase likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You really are a dullard.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think a shit ton of people on facetubes flat out lie. I think a shit ton of them are lying to themselves as well as the rest of the world. I think they want to pretend their experience of a guy hitting on them once in high school was a sexual assault so they can be part of the cool victim crowd. I think that those who have truly been assaulted and have hidden it for so long are not all of the sudden going to post about something so traumatic in public when they've hidden it from even their closest friends.

But of course you find it easier to believe all the lying sacks of shit who take attention away from the people who really have suffered and continue to do so.

7. Chino52405

A number of women I know very well have felt compelled or inspired to share some pretty horrible stories this past week. They are not liars and have not described being hit on. The fact that you think some overwhelming majority of women "want to be part of the cool victim crowd" when it comes to assault and rape is pretty disgusting.

jase likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think you're full of shit. So I guess we have that going for us.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And seriously - because some actresses accused a movie producer of hitting on them all of the sudden rape victims are coming out of the woodwork worldwide? Good lord some of you will believe anything.

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

People getting testy in here. I thought it was all about fun.
    I think a shit ton of people on here flat out lie. So there. (don't make be bring back that damn 100% slope mower thread). :D
    So, he is lying about his personal accounts, or those are non-representative of the world-wide thing you are alluding to?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bring back the mower thread - I still find it amazing people can't visualize 45 degrees :D

On the lies - I think both, I think he is lying about the personal friends who have all of the sudden due to Weinstein broken their silence on the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to them and I think a shit ton of people are lying about being assaulted - that includes those who are lying about what assault really is too...

Better? :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This is fun too. Also watching the Good Place, funny show. Not Kimmy Schmidt but funny all the same :D

13. Chino52405

Fuck you are stupid...like REALLY fucking stupid. This has no more to do with Weinstein for an average woman than WWI had to do with Franz Ferdinand for a US soldier.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So they just magically all of the sudden felt the need to share their deepest traumatic experience with no outside influence?

Okey dokey. You truly will believe anything :crackup:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do love how pissed off some people get when deep down they know I'm right :crackup:

16. Chino52405

Just keep digging man - this is a great look for you.

It also parallels nicely with your participation in welcoming the new girl. #2xIDB amirite?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Keep digging where? You think that sane people are going to get upset at me speaking the truth? This gets funnier every post :crackup:

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Mongo, I think he is hitting on you.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Assault!!!!!!!!!

badmoon692008 likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well no shit. Of course each individual "assault" doesn't have anything directly to do with Weinstein.

But to think that the reason why you are starting to become aware of these "assaults" and the reason these woman are sharing them, has everything to do with the Weinstein situation as its the stimulus that has made them come forward.

You have stoopid on lock down. :crackup: