1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I never believe that conspiracy false flag crap but something is seriously wrong with the narrative on this one. None of what we are being told makes sense.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, Steve Wynn has always been nuts, don't see him having any input I need to see/hear.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No surprise from you either :crackup:

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Nor from you.

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Dude.. he knew the guy as a customer on the strip... long time customer.
    Don't stick your head in the sand buddy.. give it a listen. Oh wait.. never mind.. your opinion is already solidified.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only opinion I have is the guy was crazy. Pretty sure everyone can agree on that one.

If you go looking for huge conspiracies you'll find them. So far with the few actual facts that are out there I'm not seeing one. Nothing Steve Wynn says can change facts, his knowing the guys name as a customer means nothing. The locals at the bar he hung out at said the same thing, dude seemed normal.

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Yep.. facts speak for themselves.. unless they are lies.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As I said, look for conspiracies and you'll find them. You prefer the world to be more complicated than it is so you want there to be conspiracies surrounding everything. I prefer simple so I'm not going to see things that aren't there and have no problem waiting on the actual facts. But of course they're all lies when they come from the man right? :crackup:

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

No not all lies.. and you know me better..
    But when the math don't add up it usually equals coverup...

Why do you suppose they sealed the JFK files, MLK files.. I could name a few others.. but it is a waste of time.... geez look how long it took for me to convince you about Double Bubble Windscreens....:)

G 97 likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bush did it. (someone had to say it)

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

But just mentioning that fact invokes Godwin's Law and you automatically lose whatever argument you were having. :rolleyes:

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Which is precisely why any attempt to get one off the ground is quickly marginalized and ridiculed into the dirt to the point that anyone who might be interested in looking into them is afraid to for fear of being labeled a nutjob.

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

The selective evidence that is released stinks. Those photos were not official and were released to an English news outlet. One of them shows an AR with a EO Tech. Maybe that was for going room to room? The investigators interviewed on the gun grab channel, 60 Minutes, said that they were "tripping over guns". Were you really that stupid or did you not turn on the lights? It seems that everyone in government and media is falling for this thing, hook, line, and sinker.

A man with his resources could have made or obtained full auto stuff. Why didn't he? The way to expose an "unjust" set of laws is to follow them to an extreme degree while peforming your massacre. He had to do it without breaking gun laws.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

It would take multiple trips but getting all that stuf into the room in an hour or two is pretty plausible. I don't think anyone would look twice at a roller bag or using a bell hop cart.

For me the thing that doesn't add up and what I question (beside the actual crazy event, itself). Is why he needed to break out two windows. Just thinking about it. Running back and forth between the two windows would be a PIA. Better to have all your stuf set up, ready to go and available in one location using one window. What advantage do you gain by using two different windows at opposite ends of a pretty big room.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Definitely adds weight to their argument, that no matter how well vetted "citizens cannot be trusted with firearms"...if you believe one bad apple applies.
    I would just sort the barrel an toss then bad apples.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

But what about after market Brembo master cylinders. :D

Britt likes this.
  17. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

I didn't get that part either. Didn't seem that the viewing angle would be that different between two bashed windows. Maybe in hopes that small relocation would avoid detection? And why not just cut a nice small circle with s glass cutter? Unless it was some heavy duty tempered glass that had do be bashed with a sledge hammer.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Anyone who thinks having more political parties will magically improve things should follow politics in Europe for a while.

Britt likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No matter what hollywood tells you those windows aren't going to be cut with a glass cutter. Safety glass like a car so you can't use a diamond hole saw or the like either.

20. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

You are probably correct about drilling glass.

But I still don't understand a need for two busted windows.