1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the Catotics

Discussion in 'General' started by G Dawg, Sep 20, 2017.

?

Red or Blue

1. Red

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Blue

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And I'm loving calling it a rig instead of a video game chair and computer. Granted gamers have been doing that forever to make it sound cooler than just saying "my computer" :D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

3. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Cmon, a computer gamer setup is a battlestation, driving is a rig, or simstation. Lets give them the credit they deserve.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry, I admit I am not up to date on the current vernacular. Last I was more into it they were all gaming rigs.

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

While you're certainly entitled to your opinion, that's not what this tread is about. You can chastise all you want in the IRacing thread.
    I'm looking for opinions on seat color, as I have to make a choice before the auction ends

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

My go to Dungeon red flag alert goes crazy every time I see the title. I see "for the Catholics" in my head

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I left you alone in the video game thread because it's about video games. When you make an entire thread that is all about the color of your video game seat how can I resist?

I was truly confused at first, now however I'm much more incredulous... :crackup:

SteveThompson and badmoon692008 like this.
  8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Purple seats are the slowest seats. Everyone knows that.

Pittenger5 likes this.
  9. Red.

beac83 likes this.
  10. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

What amazes me is the obvious expense that went into the object in the photo and the lack of expense that went into the device with which the photo was taken. Today's college kids can't remember when cell phone pictures were that grainy.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's Gary, you get used to the strange prioritization. :D

12. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

If it matters. It pays more money the motorcycle racing....:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Boom!

And it's a SIMULATOR!!!:crackup:

13. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

You spelled "catatonics" wrong. And the pic looks like a high-tech gynecologist exam room.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Can you play dungeons and dragons on it.
    I vote red.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No surprise there, video games are WAY more popular than racing.

16. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Now you're trying to fake-kill fake-racing, man.

17. Pittenger5

[​IMG]

badmoon692008 and BigBird like this.
  18. Pittenger5

Doesnt pay more than gokart racing though

terminus est and badmoon692008 like this.
  19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

My digital camera too a shit, so I'm using a video recorder. Can't get a good shot unless it's on a tripod which I'm not about to set up for this purpose. You can see what needs to be seen just fine, just squint your eyes :)