1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Trust me, I got no problem answer your question and your right, we may just agree to disagree, that doesn't mean I still won't show you respect. People can have different opinions and still get along so don't worry about that.

There is just no way that he (jr) didn't know what was going on before during and after all this. And I won't go into detail as this is not my battle, I reached out to Jr and was meet with a response that told me right away he knew what was going on and didn't care to try and make any thing right. I believe they thought in there head it would never go this far and everything would be forgotten about over time.

O never trust a guy with a name assjuice.... :crackup::crackup:

2. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Sure, from here going forward, every thing is on the table and nobody can be ruled out! Crazy as it is, you gotta love our country. :beer:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This ain't no pissant Twitter or Facetubes. This is the WERA BBS....

:crackup:

BigBird, TurboBlew, ts199 and 2 others like this.
  4. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i humble myself at your feet oh great lord... :bow:

seriously what kinda back alley horseshit is this? i hope dude is ashamed of himself. have some dignity...

ts199 and bleacht like this.
  5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Swingline a 1 and done poster?? Over/Under odds??

Razr likes this.
  6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Second post fees are the square of the first.

badmoon692008 and BigBird like this.
  8. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Except this attorney has been practicing for 4 years and works at what looks like his fathers law firm. Not sure Pfizer is looking for council from an associate at Ferry Joseph so I guess this all makes perfect sense.

And we are hobbyist, not amateurs!

Sweatypants likes this.
  9. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I wonder if the attorney is frantically trying to delete his post?

Also I can picture him trying to create a username on this board. He's looking around his office for ideas..... types in "assjuice" and gets pissed that its already taken, has to settle for "swingline".

10. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Hello Mr. Ferry. We meet again. Welcome.

Im out at the moment and will respond appropriately to Mr. Ferry's post.

The Great One likes this.
  11. Swingline

Swingline New Member

To be clear, Frank did not ask me to make any statement for him. And the "making someone work for the money" idea needs clarification. I have no idea who Melk-man is and he has nothing to do with this case. Anything he says claims to say on behalf of Frank (such as this "they made him take them to court, to fuck with him.. they weren't handing over the $ without making his life difficult") is not true. Frank did not take this case to court to try to make Jon "work for the money", he took it to court because he was being sued for a bunch of parts and labor that was never discussed. Their initial dispute was over one item - Carrillo rods - but when the lawsuit was filed suddenly there was $8,000 in damages claimed. The Judge correctly refused the majority of those damage claims and limited the discussion to the two parts in dispute.

12. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Wait a damn minute! Someone clue this moron in that he posted in the wrong thread. He should have posted in the "kill all the lawyers thread". We already knew that Sr. screwed Jon over, it's been discussed and proven ad nauseam to everyone but Melkman and Sr...but now his lawyer comes in here and posts up that yes indeed, Sr screwed Jon over but it was just a little bit so it's all good? :dead:

13. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Crazy as it may seem, I thought about this for a second and I think I might. Frank Jr. runs top notch equipment and if the price was right, I would consider a purchase but only after going through that bike from top to bottom, bottom to top and getting everything in a contract signed and notarized before money changed hands. In a practical sense, that means a transaction would probably never happen but I am the king of giving people a second chance as everyone makes mistakes. But, they bought themselves a shit ton of scrutiny going forward and also hurt the Babuska brand in a way that will devalue any future bike/parts sale.

Kind of like old GW said, fool me once...................................you aint gonna fool me again.

14. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

So, @MELK-MAN , are you a liar like FBSr's attorney stated? Not cool. For everything you stated in this thread, it makes you look even worse.

Edit: or is your friend leaving you out, high and dry, for defending him to your own detriment?

scottn, Jedb, Ducti89 and 2 others like this.
  15. fastedyamaha

So just to be clear, Sr DID screw Jon over and was judged to have done this in a court of law? I'm confused by your argument here...he either did it or he didn't...you sound like a little kid who's in trouble at school and is now talking to the Principal. Yes I hit him but I only hit him a little bit...you should have done a little light reading on how this place functions before opening your mouth! :Pop:

Wheel Bearing and Sweatypants like this.
  16. fastedyamaha

Now wait a minute...melkman has screenshots of his conversations with Sr, that's how he knew that MJ screwed Sr over, remember? This place never ever fails to deliver. Who cares if Mongo is destroying racing, we'll still have this place :flag:

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  17. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Wow, talking about jumping into the deep end over your head. :eek::eek::eek:

18. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

I think Mr. Ferry needs to research the demographics of hobbyist motorcycle road racers before he proceeds down this rabbit hole.

rocalotopus and JJJerry like this.
  19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Gofundme @ Frankneedsabetterlawyer

20. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i'd have asked for $20k out of general principle of your client being a fucking dick, causing unnecessary stress, making me miss an entire racing season, and having to go thru all these motions of bullshit. who cares what the damn judgement is?

"then he ran over to my woman, and he slapped her in the face ya honor... then he slapped me and my man in the face, all three of us like the 3 Stooges ya honor... 12 million!"

[​IMG]

TX Joose and throwdown like this.