1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't you have dirt bikes to ride?

Wheel Bearing and pickled egg like this.
  2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

No.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ok so you have the attorney who represented FBS in court come to the WERA BBS and respond by his own accord with out his clients direction, knowledge or consent.
    Interesting to say the least and very suspect. o_O

Evidently Millennials are also killing good law practices. :D

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Melka doesn't need rational arguments. Per FBS's own attorney, he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'd be curious for a little mod-based verification that the registration email for our illustrious barrister comports with what one would expect for counsel of such high caliber...

Wheel Bearing and drop like this.
  6. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

@Swingline
    Give your thoughts on a hubless Durrani wheel rolling on a treadmill.

Jedb likes this.
  7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

How about your friend's attorney? You don't care that he called you a liar on a public forum?

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  8. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

This place has some pull. It managed to get an attorney to start discussing connecting rods with us. El-Oh-muthafuckin'El.

Also, how many attorneys are we up to around here? Dits is probably dead from the hurricane of the millennia so we need a new one.

Hey, @Swingline are you a stand up guy and do you corner low? Maybe you could buy frank's bike off of Jon for 12000 and start racing and everyone could hold hands and be happy on this one. As a novice, you won't miss the Carrillo rods.

9. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

I say Swingline is FBS pretending to be the attorney. I can't believe any attorney would be stupid enough to log on here and post that bullshit.

Wheel Bearing and Britt like this.
  10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Oh that would be a major plot twist! Although it was already done in the ccs thread. If your theory is correct, that would mean that it is Sr who is actually calling melkman a liar :beer:

11. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I've viewed our 'discussion' as completely civil, so no worries there.
    Regarding Jr., it's apparent you have more information than I do, as the Beeb is my source related to this incident. (scary thought, I know. :D )

In the interim, what's the airspeed on a GSX-R 600 engine when tossed from a Trebuchet? :D

12. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

To be honest, that was my first instinct also. I'm guessing for damage control purposes. I really would like to believe an attorney, who doesn't seem to have a real rooster in this cock-fight, would have the inclination to decide to create an account and post all the particulars of the case, transcript included.

13. Jedb

Just quoted so Melk sees it twice..

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  14. Jedb

On this, we agree.
    :beer:

15. Jedb

Clearly you haven't met many attorneys.

16. Jedb

So, Mr. @Swingline did you read this thread, all 190 pages, from start to finish?
    What's your hourly rate, or did you do it pro-bono, or in trade for some plumbing?

Love to see how you billed it...
    "17.35 hours - background research @ WERA Forum @ 49.95/hr"

17. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Someone might have to call the law offices tomorrow. Maybe ask Ferry Sr if little Ferry has been playing on the internet too much or if it's an imposter.

18. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

HAhahahahahahahahahaha

JBarx and Jedb like this.
  19. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

Definitely a digit missing even for the bottom of the totem pole lawyer.
    Could you imagine how rich we would be if we all got paid like $250/hr for our time spent here. We'd all be showing up to the GNF with MotoGP prototypes with a gentlemans agreement for no protests.

Wheel Bearing and badmoon692008 like this.
  20. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

We'd still have to show up in our crappy 6x12 enclosed trailers and half-tons because we are merely hobbyists after all LOL

Wheel Bearing and badmoon692008 like this.