1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicky Hayden Injured

Discussion in 'General' started by ScottyRock155, May 17, 2017.

1. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Jeesh. Praying for him.

This is why I quit road riding. way to many close calls

MELK-MAN likes this.
  2. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Lates update on the Ramini page reads very very bad.

"

The doctors of the hospital Cesena are desperately working to save the lives of US pilot

[​IMG]
    And 'hospitalized in extremely critical condition in the intensive care unit of Cesena Bufalini with doctors who are trying to save his life, the American rider Nicky Hayden. The 36-year old, after the terrible accident that saw him come over by a car on Wednesday afternoon, reported a thoracic polytrauma and traumatic brain very serious and it arrived in a state of unconsciousness in the ER dell'Infermi, the 36 year old driver of the Team Honda World Superbike was involved in a car accident while training bike, and after being stabilized by the health of the Rimini hospital emergency transferred to "buffalo" in Cesena. It 'still hospitalized in critical condition, with doctors who have reserved prognosis, due to very serious injuries reported after the collision with a car and have procured, the American rider, a multiple trauma cranial and abdominal.According to a first reconstruction on the dynamics of the accident, shortly before the 14, 36, was walking with his bike racing via Ca 'Raffaelli, in the territory of the municipality of Misano Adriatico, in the direction of Riccione. Arrived at the junction with Via Tavoleto, for reasons still being ascertained, was centered in the middle of a Peugeot, by sea, he proceeded towards the mountain."

The page is using google translate.

http://www.riminitoday.it/cronaca/i...ni-condizioni-disperate-per-nicky-hayden.html

3. DirtTrackin221

DirtTrackin221 Well-Known Member

Jesus that doesn't sound good at all. Hoping Nicky can pull through this, absolutely gutted.

4. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

5. BJR119

BJR119 Well-Known Member

wow, this makes me sick. He has been a rider I have also looked up to. Such a phenomenal talent and ambassador for the sport. I met him when he visited the AMA paddock 6 years ago and we rode supermoto together in SoCal, truly a great person.

Boman Forklift and vizsladog like this.
  6. RyanDCramer

RyanDCramer Well-Known Member

The silence and tip toeing around his condition on social media is frightening. I also met Nicky and have always admired him for the way he carries himself. I hope he makes it through this.

7. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

goddammit....you can't go out like this champ... fuck.

8. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

This really sucks. Just heard Roger left PITT to fly over there. Also heard he's in surgery trying relieve pressure on his brain. SHIT MOTHERFUCK! Hang in there NICKY!!!!

9. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Damn! Come on Nicky!!!

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This sucks.
    Nicky's been a favorite of mine since I first saw him at Loudon (and picked him up in T1).
    He's just plain good people. The whole family is.

11. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Fingers are crossed he pulls thru.

12. BarryG

BarryG Well-Known Member

This is so hard to hear about. We have to try not to speculate while waiting for corroborated news on his condition and hopefully, progress.
    Hang tough, Nicky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Awful news. He is by far my favorite rider.

Hope to hell he pulls through.

14. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

Waiting for official news on updates. Not good to hear Roger may be going. Kindve curious as to why just Tommy isn't going but may indicate the seriousness. But once again want to hear something official.

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Prayers for Nicky.

16. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

Prayers for Nicky ...

17. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

18. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Prayers sent. Come on, Nicky!

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

That's pretty cool of Yamaha. I hope Nicky is able to fully recover soon.

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I feel sick. Doing no work. Come on gorgeous!

Paige likes this.