1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2017!

Discussion in 'General' started by mino6466, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The new GSXR1000.

418, Pixelator, masshole and 4 others like this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

In the 600s Beach tore it up and I'm happy that he won. I like that kid a lot.

Valentine Diabetes, holy shit, he's no f@ckin' joke.

Gawd, I love me some MA 2017. :)

5axis and TLR67 like this.
  3. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

VD showed his brilliance last year, killing it on the underpowered gsxr, on tracks he had never seen.. winning at Road America (of all places to win with an underpowered machine). And yes, JDB is starting off the way he deserves to start off.. I was gutted for Jhayes. Bummed.

4. Probably going to buy a Kawasaki, seeing how a Superstock ZX10 with no help from Kawasaki at all, was right there with (and at times had a faster lap time than) the Suzuki Superbikes with direct support from Japan. :D

Joe Lopez and rafa like this.
  5. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Yeah that really sucked for Josh. I can't imagine how frustrating that would be. All the time and work....just damn.

6. condon66

Who actually had the fastet lap? I thought it WAS Fong...but then, I've been drinking.

7. It might have been. I didn't watch the whole race. I just know there were laps when he had the fastest lap time. But I don't know what the overall fastest lap time was or who had it.

Not bad for a privateer on a Superstock bike with no Kawi support at all.

It shows just how good that ZX10 is.

8. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Stock motored zx10 with all the bolt ons and the ecu flash will do 200 rwhp on pump with a good tune.
    My completely ignorant guess would be that the Yosh and Graves bikes are in the 230- 240ish rwhp realm.

9. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Always a dreamer in the crowd :rolleyes:

10. Really?

So tell me exactly what is inaccurate about my posts.

Fong is a privateer, on a SuperSTOCK ZX10, running with a relatively limited budget, and gets no help from Kawi. They even said during the broadcast, "the team is still trying and hoping to get some help from Kawi at some point.

He was right there with, and at times faster than, the Factory Suzuki Superbikes.

Not to mention the ZX10 has been dominant worldwide, in Superstock and Superbike racing, from the club level all the way to WSBK, for years.

I know you are a Suzuki fanboy to the umteenth level, but those are the facts. Just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean it isn't true.

11. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I'm impartial- I have 3 gixxers and 3 Kawis :D

roy826ex likes this.
  12. roy826ex

Look I'm so tired of your bullshit lame ass name calling attack towards me I'm fixing to end this right now!

I'm no more a suzuki fanboy than you are of all those bullshit brands that make up 1/2 a percent of REAL race grids nationwide an even less than that of streetbike sales.

I have watched you twist, squirm and change your tune so many times it's almost as bad as trying to keep up with your overall post count on the World Wide Web not just here.

Btw there's a Honda, 2 Yamaha's and 2 Suzuki's in my garage. I'd hardly call me a fanboy of any brand.

13. condon66

I'm a fan of what works. Not in to the "Suzuki sucks" "Kawi sucks" mentality. Seems silly to me.

roy826ex likes this.
  14. I'm impartial also. I actually don't give a shit about the brands of any of them. If anything, I might have a soft spot for Suzuki, I've owned more of them than anything. But at the end of the day, they are all bikes. Jap, Italian, it doesn't make a shit to me.

I find the diehard blind fanboy shit (for any brand) ridiculous as fuck.

15. roy826ex

Look I have already told your hard headed ass to quit calling me a name!

If you want to continue with this stupidity I got a couple of names I'm fixing to start calling you. Keep it up and you'll find out.

Soft spot for suzuki:rolleyes: why do you keep saying that? Tell us one thing in one thread then two threads over call them cheap pieces of shit. Stick with one story or the other. Me I honestly do not give a shit one way or the other. I'm comfortable in my skin.

16. "Fixing to end this shit right now!". Haha. WTFever dude, what are you going to do? :rolleyes:

You have shown your blind love for Suzuki over and over, and are super quick to get butthurt any time somebody mentions anything that could remotely be interpreted as a slight against Suzuki. Which makes all of this even more entertaining. If you weren't so quick to get butthurt and provide us with entertainment, most of these comments would never be made.

I made a FACTUAL statement about the ZX10 and its performance, YOU are the one that responded with some smartass comment that had no basis behind it. So when looking for lame attacks, keep in mind you started this shit. Nobody said anything to you or about you. You chose to jump in with your bullshit.

I'm not a fanboy of any of them. "Bullshit brands that make up 1/2 of a percent of REAL race grids". You sound fucking ridiculous. As an FYI - I have raced one or more bikes from Suzuki, Ducati, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Aprilia, and Triumph. There are no "bullshit brands" in there.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  17. Was I fucking talking to you? Did I quote you in that post? No.

Show me ONE time that I have EVER called them "cheap pieces of shit". Go ahead and find it, I'll wait.

In case you forgot, that long thread bragging about the new Suzuki, I started the fucking thing.

My first bike ever was a Suzuki, and in total I've owned about 6 of them. I have never once said they were "cheap pieces of shit". I have done nothing but praise this new bike.

The only negative thing I have said about Suzuki is that they didn't do shit but give us BNG's for 10-12 years. And in case you haven't noticed, thousands of other people, including magazines and race commentators, have made the same type comments.

18. 418

418 Expert #59

You 2 should get a room.

#GSXRpower

Joe Lopez likes this.
  19. Agreed.

The only reason I got the 1299S was because it was the lightest bike, was capable of 200hp and 100ft/lbs off the showroom floor, had great components, and being a Twin it was legal for 5 classes (in SS trim).

Had the exact same bike been made by Hyosung, I would have bought it.

I originally wanted a new R1, and kicked it around for a while, but decided to go with the Duc only because it was legal for more classes.

20. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Rainey needs to cut Broome a check. He's everything that's right with roadracing.