1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

sounds like you shoulda taken that deal... could buy TWO sets of carrillo rods

Gino230, Wheel Bearing, Kev59 and 2 others like this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

How many Chinese knockoff Brembo's could he get?

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

And how many ignitions?

Why hire two attorneys if you are all innocent like the Melk-man thinks?

Melk if you can step away from your friendship for a moment. If you sold a bike that you found out wasn't as represented, through evidently no fault of you own, other than the Brembo and ignitions shit, and the buyer offered to let you give them a refund of less than the purchase price, wouldn't that seem way more than fair?

Wouldn't you jump all over that shit!!!!!! I mean obviously he knows he is in the wrong, since he offered 2900 and hired two attorneys.

My reputation is worth way more than $1,000 or $10,000 for that matter, and I would have paid him back every cent or made the bike right!!

But then again, I'm a forklift guy, not a Jewsey plumber!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    BigBird, PATBAROK, vizsladog and 2 others like this.
  4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

How much you trying to get out of the Babs? You're suing for a specific amount, no?
    He had a nice big double decker trailer at Jennings last week. Just sayin'.

5. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Your buddy requested a bill of particulars, in which the total damages exceeded $7k.

With that $100k budget you mentioned, surely he could have offered the proper amount of damages.

vizsladog likes this.
  6. Ducti89

The damages sought were $7k.

7. gapman789

Not going for like $50k? Emotional stress, lost wages, sleepless nights,.....pumitive damages or whatever they call it

BigBird likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Loss of consortium. After Frank fucked him, he lost all interest in getting fucked again. :D

tropicoz, BigBird, cav115 and 2 others like this.
  9. MELK-MAN

seriously not rehashing this deal. ya'll know my position (as if it matters). IMO he (buyer) was a chicken shit for not just taking it through with FB Sr. period. They got snookered by MJ, plain and simple. How bow daahhh..

10. MELK-MAN

and yea, FB sr should have paid him.. but i don't fault him one bit for NOT doing so after the buyer ran to the beeb and did what he did before anything could be sorted out between two adults.

11. Ducti89

I sought the proper and true amount.

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Chicken shit my ass.....he got fucked by your buddy, BABUSKA!!!!! Nothing after that matters, maybe he called Saturday morning, maybe he didn't say please and thank you, maybe he forgot to brush his teeth that morning....none of that matters.

HE GOT A MISREPRESENTED BIKE AND BABUSKA DIDN'T MAKE IT RIGHT!!!

BigBird, Sabre699, Dragginass and 2 others like this.
  13. gapman789

But after you pay the lawyer, you'll still lose.

14. Ducti89

Maybe. But this whole mess was for the greater good of racers and trackday people who I didnt want to see go through this mess like I am.

This is about principle in the end.

drop, Dragginass and assjuice cyrus like this.
  15. Ducti89

And while the injector guy is harping about how MJ screwed his buddy, at no point did FBsr reach out to me or my lawyer in an effort to pursue a lawsuit against MJ.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  16. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I guess ripping people off pays well...

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

So you support a thief. Interesting.

Regardless as to how the situation was handled, FB had a responsibility to provide the goods he advertised, and failed to do so. It doesn't matter if the OP is nice, an asshole or Hitler. FB entered into a business arrangement and fucked the OP with a sandpaper dildo.

Feel free to continue to justify Theft.

18. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

I'm sure this has been gone over already, but I recently sold something on the beeb that I had purchased from someone else on the beeb. I was told it would work on my bike, so I bought it. I never attempted to install said item Cuz I ran into some money issues and decided to resell it. It turns out it doesn't work for said bike, so I gladly gave the guy his money back, and then some including shipping and a little extra for wasting his time. Moral of the story is that it doesn't matter if it was misrepresented to me, I sold it thinking it was OK and it wasn't, so I'm responsible. No way in hell ima let someone get Babusked!!!!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  19. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

You mean because he didn't beg? Dude, the defending the Babuskas make you go full retard. It isn't admirable defending your friends, it's sad you can't see what the moral thing to do is.

20. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

SHUT THE FUCK UP...

YOU ARE JUST AS BIG OF A PEICE OF SHIT FOR TRYING TO DEFEND/ MAKE ANY REASON WHY SR SHOULDN'T OF MADE IT RIGHT. JUST ONE BIG FUCK YOU AND I DON'T CARE WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT...

drop, jaybirdka, Jedb and 2 others like this.