1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

IMG_5718.JPG

Quite...

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That's HAWWWTTT.

3. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I dig it :)
    He isn't that scruffy anymore though.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

i didn't look it up, what's the ratio of men and women in the senate and in trumps cabinet? Facts please.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Who the fuck cares?

Quotas are for sjw fucktards incapable of rational thought.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

A conservative does not care as recommended by MLK. A Demoncat could probably tell you though, not whether they are qualified though.

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Ok...fact. It's irrelevant. As is the number of whites versus blacks in his cabinet. Right versus left handed people. Bald versus not bald. Bottle fed versus breast fed.

Glad I could help.

10. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

You guys will love it.

National (Gay) Pride March in Washington called for June 11th. The last one in 2003 had a couple hundred thousand attendees.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Right to Life march tomorrow. Usual attendance around 650,000.

Want to guess which one will be ignored and which one will be fawned over?

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And I'll be working to provide for my family, and not wasting my time being some obnoxious faux-do-gooder participating in a self congratulatory public masturbatory exercise.

brex likes this.
  13. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

This may be the year of the "march!"

With respect to this specific march, it was all encompassing and confusing at the same time.

It has been said that the march itself was but a switch from a planned march in support of Hillary.
    The suggestion does not seem far-fetched.

14. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

well crap, I'll miss seeing you then. :D

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just picture the top photo and some red white and blue body paint, fellow patriot. ;)

16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I'm quoting you because you keep saying it's murder, but my question is to all the pro-lifers. It seems pretty standard for pro-lifers to say that abortion should be legal in cases of rape, incest, and the possibility of the mother's life being in danger. If any of you believe this, please explain how it's murder if you just don't want the kid, but somehow it's okay if you were raped or your life is in danger. It's either murder or it's not. Why are there exceptions?

I got out of this debate years ago, I was pro-life, then I was pro-choice, and then I realized that I can't really be on either side because neither is right to me and since I never have to make the decision, I don't even need to have an opinion. The fact that republicans are still trying to change the law when most Americans are against them is what bugs me. Just move on, it was over 40 years ago, spend your time on something other than pandering to your nutty religious voters.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nick, you finally posted something I can wholeheartedly agree with. :clap:

18. R1Racer99

Damn it, now I have to keep posting nonsense for ten more years so we can eventually agree again. :beer:

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

oh really?

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...ortion-oppose-taxpayer-funding-300394731.html

Its murder in all cases, including rape and incest. Saying that it is acceptable in those cases in just a way to eat the elephant one bite a time. Like gun control, you restrict it in little pieces until you can restrict it all.

Its murder regardless of circumstance.

20. R1Racer99

I respect your consistency, most lifers give in to the exceptions. If there are any here I would like to hear why murder is acceptable to you in certain circumstances.

As to the first point, you point out taxpayer funding of abortion, not actual numbers of pro-life vs. pro-choice. I'm saying the majority of Americans are for abortions being legal and have been for over 40 years, therefore the politicians should get over it and move on to something else.