Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Been saying all along people in general are pretty stupid. :D

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Wow, I would like to see the NYT do a story on that piece of shit today. Or CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews. None of them would have the balls.
    Then again, the mindless sheep that comprises the left wouldn't care.

3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

you could say, that the Central Intelligence Agency has done a masterful job here.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

You really don't have a position to argue. You have stated nothing of substance other than the same old tired and unsubstantiated opinions of a possible future action that the left has been regurgitating over and over and over. While at the same time no group or groups have had any rights eroded. If you want to discuss facts, then let's discuss facts - not baseless claims of supposed possible actions and your opinions of such.

DrA5 likes this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Stopping funding of Mexican abortion clinics affects women's health care how? Please someone explain this claim, the poster has retreated to a safe space so can you explain what health care was provided for American women at these Mexican clinics. Please don't tell me that killing babies is health care.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You know, that argument would work so much better without the whole bs about killing babies... :crackup:

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Sounds like an illegal immigration control. :D

I don't really care which side of the border an American citizen gets their abortion on as it keeps me from having to fund the child's existence for the next 18+ years via tax dollars. I rather incur the one time expense than the annual cost of keeping someone alive just because mommy couldn't afford her own abortion.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not a bad point but with Obama we have hind sight now.
    Guns: He did make attempts and said so. It was also speculated that Fast and Furious was an attempt to generate problems in Mexico for propaganda use in the states
    Commie: He had a mentor that was according to his own book. Further he had one as a high level person in the White House (Van Jones). Certainly not clear cut but he did lean that way further than any previous president
    Sharia Law: It is obvious that his Islamic thoughts influenced his policies. Not saying he was a Muslim but he again had high level people who were. He increase Islamic immigration noticebly. He shifted middle eastern policy toward the sect he was brought up in. He screwed the Jews on the way out the door.

So in short while your point is valid that the world did not end his leanings did have a large impact. Time will tell whether Trumps accusers have some valid points or not.

9. blkduc

Agreed. I'm trying to get someone to explain how that killing babies is health care.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How is abortion killing babies or healthcare?

:crackup:

11. sheepofblue

There are cases where going to full term risks the mother's life. Not the type you are thinking of but there is some cases where folks can choose horrible choice behind door #1 or horrific choice behind door #2

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty sure no one is talking about that end of things. More the elective abortions.

13. sheepofblue

Agree but he wanted the explanation, never said anything about it fitting his template :beer:

14. blkduc

Ok fine, poor choice of words I should not have said killing babies that was over the top. The argument that was made was that defunding abortions in Mexico is an executive order affecting women's health care. I want to know why they think an abortion is women's health care. You are asking the same thing in the second part of your question...how is an abortion health care?

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Its hard for me to look at a 12 week or older fetus and not see a living human being and ending the life of a human being is murder to me.

G 97 likes this.
  16. Venom51

How come when it's us it's murder but when it's a chicken it's just dinner?

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Top of the food chain. A lion doesn't look at a gazelle as murder.....it's just lunch :D

Although, a guess hamsters and shit sometimes eat their young right?

18. Venom51

No...it's bullshit people tell themselves to feel like we are above the animal world.

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Have you ever had a properly cooked French Omelette? If human babies tasted that good I would eat them too.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It must be bullshit people have been telling themselves since the dawn of man then. Do birds have a line of bullshit they tell themselves when they eat a worm?