Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I heard a great colloquialism coined for the Women's March..... "The March of No Dimes" :crackup:

(for the uninformed dime refers to a women who is a perfect 10)

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

March of Dames?

3. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I really hate to see so many of actresses and actors go full bore politically. As far as I'm concerned they can go piss up a rope. I would like to see a list of actors, women included, that are conservative instead of liberal. We just don't hear much about, or from, them since they tend to cost themselves jobs if they go public. I've slowly, over the years, reached the point where I don't care much for the entertainment community.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That is all right they have slowly gotten to the point they are not that entertaining.

V5 Racer and speeddaddy like this.
  9. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I assume they are just doing what they always do: getting paid to say something that someone else wrote. In this case Soros is the script writer.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They want acceptance for their real selves, not the images they pretend to be. It's basically a major exercise in ego stroking.

11. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

When the Senate and the House have a gender ratio equal to the general population, I will believe they can fairly legislate on men's and women's health care. Trump surrounded by 7 white guys signing an executive order regarding women's health doesn't seem off to anyone? Based on Trumps many various statements regarding women, I feel certain there is bias in his orders and laws he supports and therefore someone needs to remind everyone that equality is fundamental and that's what a few million people (men and women) did. I'm not going to get into an internet argument with what appears to be a pro-trump crowd here, but I see an erosion of some groups' rights now and in our future.

cpettit and SuddenBraking like this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't think that fairness has any relation to gender or race.

G 97 and speeddaddy like this.
  13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Murdering children is not healthcare. Some may call it that to justify their actions and assuage their guilt but in the end its still just murdering babies.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

There's that word "rights" again...tossed about like you knew what it means, but it's obvious from the content and context of your post that you don't.

15. Chango

Chango Something clever!

All I see is more baseless fear mongering from people who let CNN do their thinking for them.

crashman and XFBO like this.
  16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Can you please identify what rights of anyone that has been lost since Trump took office?

sheepofblue likes this.
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

[whisper voice] psst...your racism and sexism are showing

Please do tell, what executive order regarding "women's health" was signed?

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They are reacting to what he MIGHT do...pretty much the same qualifications the Nobel Committee used in 2009.

crashman, sheepofblue and pickled egg like this.
  19. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

The mexico city one.

20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula