1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life is a series of dogs...

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Dec 14, 2016.

1. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

well with that herd you will always have plenty of excitement. I have a big old pyr ,a yorkie and bishon the little dogs pester bubba constantly. good thing he is very laid back

masshole likes this.
  2. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Very cool. Since July 1st when we put Max down my wife has been waiting for the right time to get a new pup. Well we are going this Sunday to adopt a new furry kid from the humane society. They told us we can come by on Sunday to see her and fill out the papers, etc.

We will officially get her post Christmas once she has her next round of shots. Photos to follow after this weekend.

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Attached Files:

SpeedyE and masshole like this.
  4. joec

joec brace yourself

We took you in...

5. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

here is my bff..ready for the NYC cold spell

TYSON.jpg

L8RSK8R, SpeedyE, rocalotopus and 3 others like this.
  6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

7. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

Our 4 dogs 2 winters ago. We heat with wood only (now my soon-to-be ex wifes place). This is how it looks around the fire box in the winter. If they could get closer, they would lol Norm theres dog beds all around it. hmmm. Anyway..I got the 2 boys..and she has the 2 girls now.
    [​IMG]

dsmitty37, masshole and PATBAROK like this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Beautiful.

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

How could a person not love that face. It's fricking adorable.

PATBAROK likes this.
  10. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Used Dog's have more love, cause they know what it is like to have lived without a lot of love...

Attached Files:

11. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

I have friends who don't get the dog attraction. I .just tell them that they never bitch or cry about things. they are always happy to see me and any thing you do for them makes me and them happy. dogs is good people!

12. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

people i choose to associate with sort of have to like dogs, bikes, or both.

if neither, i'm low-key judging/not bothering with you.

very very few things in life as good as dogs or bikes, full stop

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Rufus is looking for a good home. Our rescue contacted us today about this boy. 5 months old...

IMG_3420.jpg

14. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Well, Dee has stabilized somewhat. She has stopped spinning, but still can't get from point A to B without going in a loop. Her eyes are still darting, but the nausea hasn't come back since we started feeding her boiled rice and chicken. She is not a happy dog and it is hard to watch her go thu this. We' re hoping for more improvement over the weekend.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I truly believe that the vast majority of people who don't love dog are people who just haven't been around them much. (And, of course, people who have had bad a experience with other people's dogs, especially as young kids)

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

He...is...awesome.

PATBAROK likes this.
  17. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

my 4 are all hugging the woodstove today and taking turns sitting on the window seat by the sewing machine with their heads laying in my lap. no they are not spoiled very much. wish I knew how to post a pic here :-(

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You have to just upload a file. Click more options below the reply box, in the new screen the center button says upload a file.

19. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Agreed- not liking dogs is a red flag for me. I understand people with allergies not owning one and/ or not wanting to be exposed to one but not being able to find joy in the company of a dog for no other reason means that the person is simply a legit cunty bitch IMHO.

969, CRA_Fizzer and SpeedyE like this.
  20. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

My wife would take that thing home today!

He'll find a good home, I'm not worried about a cute puppy- the older ones are more difficult for people to accept.