1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WERA BBS fantasy football league

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Yeah, but Ware does me no good since I have Charles...and every week it's the same thing...'Jamal is gonna play...jamal is gonna play...jamal is gonna play...nope' So, with my luck, I'd trade for Ware...and they'd bench him as soon as he got back for Charles lol. RBBC is the last thing I want after my experience w/ Freeman...What I really have is 1 WR1, and 2-3 bubble WR1-WR2 guys. I figured Gordon could give me a true 2nd WR1. Of course...I forgot to add that he's a total burnout into that equation.

I'm finding that fantasy football is a lot like investing...you can hope and wish all you want, but it won't get you anywhere.

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

See if you can get Sproles from Sexual Disfunctionals and we can work a trade for Marshall.

3. dtalbott

Question on Yahoo scoring:

Will Fuller goes 7 catches, 81, TD. That should be 21 points. He also returned a punt for a TD. Should those 6 points go to him or the D/ST? Both?

Why?

4. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Pretty sure a punt returned goes to D/ST

5. dtalbott

Yahoo shows Fuller with 27 points, and credits Houston's D/ST with a punt return.

6. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Fantasy aside, Falcon beatdowns of both the saints and panthers in a 7 day period puts me in a good mood.

7. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I was worried about our secondary this year. If the secondary keeps playing this poorly...it's gonna be a long season :( Bring back Josh Norman!!! :( :( :(

To be honest, ATL has a great shot at the NFC south...especially if they can get their def. clicking.

8. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

I've seen this before, whether it's a small act (like blown big leads vs Seattle and SF in the playoffs a while back) or the entire play (like the blown 5-0 start last year to miss the playoffs). I'm staying happy but still tempering my expectations...

9. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I'll trade you Sproles for Steve Smith and Jordan Reed.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

I did. One game does not make a season. And it was a terrific game, but I'll take ODBII all day (I'll get back to you tomorrow if that changes :) )

11. dtalbott

Lever done hacked Chris's account!

Chris and BigBird like this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

He was on ST when it happened, so yeah I guess technically it would count twice.

13. dtalbott

OBJ actually outscored Julio through three games.

BigBird likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:clap: :D

Days like yesterday make squandering the past two games even more painful. I'm OK with having a lousy week and taking a beat down. But that should make me 2-2 (or even 3-1), not 1-3. :( I guess now I have to win every game to make sure I stay clear of the "other" playoffs. :D

Question for everyone: do you guys ever use the auction block?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  15. Chris

lol, I feel you there.

16. dtalbott

Is the auction block available from a smartphone? I don't see it.

17. dtalbott

With who you have left and who they are playing against, you still have a chance.

No way is Eli as agile as Newton.

18. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

No, it's the same crap. I went in and added a TE because both of mine were out this week, and I thought I swapped Gore in. I would have lost anyway, so I'm not making excuses, but why would I go in and add a TE to start and not swap a RB who isn't playing?

19. Chris

It's a question for the ages...

BigBird likes this.
  20. dtalbott

Bigger question is, why the hell didn't you double-check it 15 minutes before the games started?