Largest mass shooting in us history

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by vizsladog, Jun 12, 2016.

1. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Agreed, I was just stating what the news is reporting. I thought the number of rounds fired had to be on the low side as well.

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Because he "really " did it due to his "self loathing" "Internal Conflicts with his sexual identity and religous beliefs"... Or so they say.

(I call BULLFKNSHIT).

cav115 likes this.
  3. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Hey Britt, are you referring to roof immediately a "racist" because of the flag , and florida guy pledging is and they can`t figure a motive?

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

YES, exactly,
    It is nice to see that some here can understand what I am trying to convey.

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I understood what you meant.

Britt likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You mean my joke response :D

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well why didn't you say that :crackup: I agree they jumped to conclusions. Granted they were right long term and this guy seems to me more a self hating homosexual.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Negative.. If you have read about how those from the the ME tend to "use" little boys, I am not sure how they could have laws against gays...
    I think this guy was just a fkn asshole who usednbeing gay to score points whith Allah to get his 72 Virgins... And the Left is using this to further it's narritave of "whatever it was it was'nt ISLAM that made him kill"

10. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

What's a high capacity magazine? I'm not aware of what that is. Is it one of those like my buddy has that shoots 100 rounds in a drum magazine?

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Regular mags carry 20 or 30 rounds. High capacity have 60 or 100 round options I believe. My figures were off.

12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Oh, you dick. :crackup:
    ...havin' me back-pedal to empathy. No more, I tell ya.

A Muslim walks into a gay bar and the bartender asks, "What'll it be?"
    The Muslim replies, "Shots for everyone!"

Too late?

...and it's ironic the club was called "Pulse", considering how many of 'em didn't have one. :eek:
    :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  13. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I know SPL, I was using you to make the point that a 30 rounder is standard capacity, not hi-cap as the media and gun banners want the sheeple to believe.

We gotta be careful not to use their biased verbage.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh there are some seriously nutty hypocritical people in the middle east. The killings alone shows that.

Whatever you want to believe it wasn't Islam that made him kill. It is easy to blame it though. Same for people blaming the guns. Much easier than looking for the real reasons.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Of course Islam did not "make him kill". He wasn't possessed, he chose to do what he did. What Islam did do is remove the barriers that keep most of us from killing: fear of punishment, morality, etc by teaching him that sinners and non-believers should be killed and that he would be rewarded for killing them.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

His psychotic break did that, not some religion. You guys can keep ignoring that these people along with all other psychopaths have mental issues but it doesn't change anything.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You realize that if pretty much any of your historic religious figures existed today we'd call them physcotic and lock them up, right?

Why is it so hard for you to understand that his "religion" equipped him with the justification for his actions?

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So all the ISIS fkkers killing folks around the world are "Having psychotic breaks"?????
    If you think that, you have some serious dainbrammiage from PieComas....

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes, I do, which is a large part of me not believing....

I realize you think that religion is a part of it. I don't agree. I think he would have gone off and did this no matter what his religion.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All? Nope. This one? Yep. Nothing in his history fits with him being religious. Just because he used it as an excuse means nothing. His dad being a religious whacko means nothing. But hey, you guys keep blaming the religion. A bunch of people will keep blaming the guns. Others will blame both. Other will blame him because he was gay. Whatever floats your boat. Not like facts or logic will ever matter in a discussion like this.