1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

What about wedges, or are they considered high heals also?

2. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Next thing you know Mr. Sushine and Skip will be back. lol.

3. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Please talk like this to my face next time we run into each other. Please.

I never said mj wasnt a crook. I said he was contaced by the op and bike was exactly as he described it to be when it was torn down. It was exactly what he was told to build. Start over on page one.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

The engine was confirmed with missing rods and with you guys discussing womens' wear...you may want to check and see if the rods in your pants are missing as well. :crackup:

flyboy likes this.
  5. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Why the eff are we clogging this thread up with a bunch of posts on IP and copyright infringement. If it is that important to you go start a thread or two. It seems like politics to me, you disagree with someone's statements or thoughts so you attack on a different front.

I've read every post in this thread but have honestly lost track of who was for or against FBS and how they related to making stickers that others are attacking so i don't really care. The points on IP may be valid but go make them in another thread. You're ruining the core of this thread for me.

Now here's a real question on topic. How much do we collectively think a fair price would have been? I keep seeing OP got screwed out of 12k but it seems like there were a number of good parts on the bike and an MJ built +2 still had some value. Is it 5k, 7k, 10k? I am assuming the frame was not actually cracked but I forget if we resolved that or not. OP, can you describe the things that were on the bike as expected? I recall some parts potentially belonged to others so flag those with a note.

XFBO and SpeedyE like this.
  6. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

We've officially descended to internet tough guy speak. This thread has certainly delivered :crackup:

600k2, Robby-Bobby, BigBird and 2 others like this.
  7. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Id have to see the bike again. I mean the suspension was really the only other key ingredient to the sale, to which it was there, just not set right.

The exhaust he followed through with.

I could care less about foot pegs and sprockets.

Call it 60% of the bike was there. Frame, two wheels, handle bars, foot pegs a gas tank and most of the suspension.

8. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Off topic? Relevant?

MB.jpg

9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Except there is no internet tough guy with me.

I am 100% the same asshole who speaks his mind right to your face.

If it came to fisticuffs I'm not sure I will win every fight but I'm god damn sure the other person(s) will also be hurt.

VFR#52 and TurboBlew like this.
  10. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Was the bike shipped or picked up from them in person ?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't mess with Robby-Bobby. He ain't afraid of going back to prison. :D

V5 Racer, dickie doo, flyboy and 7 others like this.
  12. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

What a trashy, classless move. There are many different reasons that can cause warnings like this to appear and none of them reflect poorly on Matt or his company. Major companies get hacked every day - you don't think this happens to small businesses too?

You're a dick.

EDIT: Also, it says it "may" be hacked. There also might be nothing wrong with the site.

TurboBlew likes this.
  13. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what VFRKET is implying but the subject of my site being hacked is fitting.
    Several times other sign companies have "thefted" photos of our work from the site and used as samples of THIER work in an attempt to secure contracts.
    It never works.

14. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

This thread has the potential to offer insite to several forms of theft. One form is common to this forum, the other is not so common.
    I got involved only when the Hypocrisy and irony became overwhelming to me, from my personal experience.
    I'm offering my opinion with evidence and facts that support part of the subject matter of the thread.
    You have every right to offer your opinion and hopefully your opinion will be educational.
    Up to this point it hasn't.
    You may already know everything about everything, if you do, help us out.

15. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

This thread should just be retitled to "Floor Drain of the Beeb" or "Airing of the Grievances".

16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I've been thinking the same thing. Mentioned to my wife just yesterday while I was reading this thread what a shitstorm it's become. So far I think blame has been placed on the seller, sellers kid/rider, engine builder, former employee of the engine builder, the teams sticker guy, and even the buyer. And then of course everybody arguing about who holds how much blame.

VFR#52 likes this.
  17. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

IT'S LIKE THEY'VE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

VFR#52 likes this.
  18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

When we get to "Feats of Strength", I'm snatching Mongo's pie right out of his paws.

KrooklynSV likes this.
  19. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

A little time never hurt anybody...in fact, i recommend it when needed.

20. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member