Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. hdpromos

hdpromos Well-Known Member

Someone once referred to me as an "ass hat" and "dick weed"! Those terms of endearment were new to me and not very nice!

713 likes this.
  2. oilslinger

oilslinger Well-Known Member

And it still shouldn't affect other employees if there are any that are guilty of nothing more than working for the guy. Yeah the guy sounds like a first class knob gobbling cum guzzler and this is a shitty deal all around. Has nothing to do with his personal business and the other people it could affect. Causing this to negatively affect people not involved doesn't make you any better than him screwing people.

This

3. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

It has EVERYTHING to do with his personal business. You think someone like that will be shady as fuck in the moto industry but clean as a whistle with the company he owns?

I don't buy that at all.

Mr X and Mr Y both own butt plumbing companies, when I google both of them I find that Mr X is a lying scumbag thief in matters not related to my butt plumbing.

That is relevant information when I'm choosing someone to whom I'll pay my hard earned monies.

It doesn't matter who works for him. We are not doing anything to screw over his employees.... FBSr is doing that himself.

4. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

Almost 60 pages

5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

$5 says the phone this transaction was carried out on is funded by babuska plumbing.

I know the kid is being kept out but at what point does he not look at dad and say wtf? Make it right

6. SamG

SamG yellow plate for life!!

Jr's race fund is about $12k better off due to underhanded business.. While I don't doubt he had no clue what went on, if it were my $12k funding the team, I'd be pissed no matter who's in the saddle.

7. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Still not an excuse for being an unprofessional cornerworker (who didn't lose $12k).

The OP has a right to be pissed. Not so much these other internet warriors of indignation who jump down the throat of anyone who is too slow to pick up a pitchfork.

FB Sr. sounds like a right prick, but I don't see any of these bitchy Trumplets actually doing anything meaningful for the OP.

oilslinger likes this.
  8. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Since we know Jr. read (s) this thread, at some point his recent silence is incriminating. Not in terms of the original transaction, but in terms of making it right and getting his father (sponsor) to step up to the plate. Anyone who knowingly works (races) for a thief has culpability.

9. oilslinger

oilslinger Well-Known Member

To be clear I have not once defended him nor his actions. I am only saying that slamming his business has nothing to do with this. A review is for someone who has direct experience with his business (plumbing). You are reviewing his business and his plumbing abilities, not his shady shit he does else where. And dragging his employees into the fight is wrong. I feel like this is real easy to figure out.

OP has said more than once he started this thread to warn others. Not to drag anyone else into this fight but as a warning. This fight is between seller, OP, other parties missing their parts, partially MJ and anyone else directly involved. No body else that has read this is in this fight. OP has done more than a competent job taking care of the situation thus far and being as he doesn't seem to be done yet, I believe this fight should be left up to him for now. While I'm sure he appreciates the support, starting false reviews (as it would be seen by yelp or google) will only make both parties look below their level in certain eyes. This is simply to everyone else, a great warning to future buyers on the beeb and some entertainment of a bad situation. OP brought it to yall on the beeb and it should be left on the beeb. By all means hold those pitchforks WFO while here, but like I said, it's not your fight.

10. Chip offered to do free boring and head work. I offered to weld his frame and have the welds root tested for free and 2-3 people have offered to let him race their bikes. People want to help.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Lil Babushka plumbing has its own reviews, and Babaganosh has this thread as a review when it comes to selling bikes.

It is a fine line, and integrity should be connected, but he seems to at least be plumbing OK and no one wants to see anyone not have bread on the table, either his family or others.

Karma is greater than any bad reviews one may post on his plumbing reviews.

Phl218 and throwdown like this.
  12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You know, that's pretty damned awesome.

John29 likes this.
  13. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

As much as I want him to get his money back and buy a proper bike, I doubt he gets his money back from FBSr. Last I looked this thread had 75000 views and that was a couple of days ago, if everyone who read this gave the OP 25 cents, he'd have enough money to buy a new legit bike. Just saying

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

I offer a free test ride on dat
    Sumbich

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

I just posted that to be in the thread of
    The year
    For sure

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

75000 views? Shit some people's share of that would be well over $800, not a quarter.

backcountryme likes this.
  17. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

Just checked actually 87,809 views

18. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

I didn't say no one was helping him. I said the bitchy Trumplets weren't helping him. I don't think you or Chip exhibited any such tendencies in this thread.

EDIT: Also, "wanting" to help doesn't mean jack shit. I ran a non-profit for years. I knew lots of people who "wanted to help." That didn't pay our rent, our employees, or fund our programs. Kudos to you, Chip, and anyone else who provides material or otherwise meaningful help.

The Beeb Justice League can get bent.

19. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

??? I'm missing something.

Attached Files:

JJJerry and The_Yakkis like this.
  20. SamG

SamG yellow plate for life!!

So, instead of offering to help, you wanna bitch about people bitching, but not helping?
    Got it.