1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Maybe provide "the DrippinWet fella" an example of a website that lists the licensing agreement on it. I found this one, granted it is a total amateur hour website that would have been mocked even in the early 90s, but maybe somewhere there is a place on the site that lists the licensing agreements: http://www.bcsignage.com/

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

God damn...

Jedb likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sooo...let me see if I got this right. Baboobska does a bait and switch and so far Jung, Kruzel and Robby Bobby have been called on their ethics. Damn, this thread is toxic...who is next?

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

My ethics??

Lol where is this? Am I gonna have to pitchfork myself?

Steady T likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Engine builders build what their customer asks for. Always have, always will.

dsmitty37, stk0308 and ToofPic like this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hush, you cheater engine builder.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What are we supposed to say? You guys are being idiotic enough without any help :crackup:

8. We all knew this day would come. Just let it happen.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Trust me, no one is going to try and fake being Matt. No way no how :crackup:

My guess is he forgot his old login info.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: How is a first initial and a full last name more or less a pseudonym than a first name and last initial? :D

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  11. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Not sure what a fist name is... ;)

Dillonjohnson likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So where did Deathwagon go? If we're supposed to be on here posting 24/7 shouldn't he be here too?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Evidently it's Jed :crackup:

dickie doo likes this.
  14. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Dick. :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This place is kinda dead at 2am Eastern on a Wednesday.

17. You want to stir some shit up Sean? Who else can we bring into this shit show? :D

18. SamG

SamG yellow plate for life!!

My goodness, I just got back from bow fishing since 6 pm, and was 14 pages behind. I'm pretty sure my wife wants to kill me now, since I woke her with uncontrollable laughter while I was catching up on this thread.

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

MBlashfield, Dude.......Thanks, I love DesertDryWit/Humor..especially the type you served up.....I needed this to start my day, Tip of The CoffeeCup to You Fine Sir...:)

If any of you morains didn't get it...it is just a sad reminder of how dainbrammige effects others....

Mblashfield likes this.
  20. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

This thread is dying a slow death. Starting to get boring. Only 3 things could revive it. Chris coming back - he's probably too busy to give a shit about this silly thread. FB Sr. Showing up - hasn't happened yet, probably not going to. Ducti deciding to pursue legal ramifications - already said he wouldnt iirc.

sill'r B sill'd, SpeedyE and cajun636 like this.