Donald Trump..... Screw the politicians!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by luke738, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol again you keep repeating the Trunp bankrupt like it's gonna change the facts.

As for Bernie, his balanced budget is like saying balanced my checkbook. Especially when comparing to Trumps. Donald has more employees than the town Bernie was mayor of...

2. Dumbo.

3. Robby-Bobby

Steel how can he be a better businessman?

How many people were in the town Bernie was mayor of?

How much $$$ did Donald inherit from his dad?

Were you aware that Donald was already a successful realtor before his father left him $$$?

Do you own a business?

4. Robby-Bobby

Why are you such an angry racist person?

G 97 likes this.
  5. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Not getting into your little spat with RB but you do realize that unlike the federal government, state and city governments have to balance the budget as they can not run a deficit? In case you're wondering why the difference, I'll give you a hint...ability to print money.

R Acree likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Angry dung beatle is angry.

7. City governments have to balance the budget? Tell that to Detroit.

Fact is, Burlington thrived during Bernie's four terms.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
  8. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

or... none of those things are true and macroeconomics is my strong suit. or that... dig the hole though, i double dare you.

The Dung Beetle likes this.
  9. You think that Trump is one of the smartest business men in the world, so there is no reasoning with you.

As far as my own business ventures, all have been profitable. I'm not running for president or claiming to be some great business man though, so my own business ventures are irrelevant to the discussion.

10. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

ding ding ding. that's 1 of probably 30 differences that should be easy enough for RB to understand. let's see where he goes from there. personally i just wouldn't get started, but hey, gotta be headstrong on the beeb i guess.

11. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

yes, city & state governments cannot run a deficit.

12. Robby-Bobby

Double dare accepted.

Lay some wisdom on me.

How are Sanders ideas going to work?

How could trump be a better businessman?

I'll wait here.

13. That's not what you said. You said they have to balance the budget. Detroit proves that that isn't the case.

14. Robby-Bobby

So how many people in Burlington? You've avoided the question approx 4 times now.

Is there a reason?

15. Robby-Bobby

Wow!

Another democratic controlled city doesn't understand spending??

Say it ain't so!!

16. You said Trump is one of the smartest businessmen in the world. Are you backpedaling from that statement? If not, what exactly do you mean by "one of the smartest businessmen in the world?" How are you quantifying that?

17. Because you can google it.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

So Detroit is located in the state of New Hampshire now.

19. Huh? I expect you to be able to follow discussions better than that. You seem very angry, but at least mildly competent. JTW claimed that cities had to have balanced budgets. They don't. That's all the Detroit reference was about.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Really. As expected it went over your head. You must really be angry.