Yamaha Factory World Superbike 2016

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Feb 13, 2015.

1. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That GSX-R 100 sounds exciting.

3. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

The most interesting thing here is that out of all of the speculative BS going on with teams in WSBK, Aprilia and Red Devil's have just about confirmed that they are parting ways at the end of the year.

The thing that annoys me about WSBK is that their silly season runs all the way up to (and even after!) the first test. I'd appreciate it if Dorna told those teams to get their shit together :D

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Denning quote " “It is no secret there is a new GSX-R coming, we need to understand when that machine is available to the team and if Suzuki is in World Superbikes for next year."

"WAIT" XMAS time all details will be released on the new bike to the public

5. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

FUK you know that slimy piece of shit well

6. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

8. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

At this point, there have been so many names linked to a seat that doesn't even exist yet that I'm just giving up on the speculation until Yamaha at least commits to putting bikes on the grid.

9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

LOL at new gixxer.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I think Lowes will shine. Guinters is hit or miss at times but I'm glad he got the ride. Now I'm wondering if the new GSX-R will even be in WSBK. Looks doubtful. Maybe Suzuki wasn't looking to work with Denning anymore? We'll never know the details.

11. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

brightly, in many gravel traps.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

ON THE RECORD: CAMERON BEAUBIER
    The 2015 MotoAmerica Superbike Champion talks about the past and the future.
    http://www.cycleworld.com/2015/09/2...hampion-cycle-world-interview/?src=SOC&dom=tw

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Can't find a youtube link to test video but it's on fbooks and instagram. It sounds delicious. Some pics from Alex Lowes' fbook.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Lets hope both the bikes and the riders are able to take the fight to Rea next year.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Sylvain can win races if the moon and stars are in the right alignment. Alex Lowes can win a championship for sure. That dude is Win it or Bin it full time. He can ride around bike issues and fight with anybody out there. If he doesn't crash.

16. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Shall we caption this?

17. cartmen34

cartmen34 Well-Known Member

18. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

" Happy as a Pig in shit "

19. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

I wish graves would build a bike and send cam over there... I think they could be right there.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

$$$$

But I hear ya, it would be sweet to have a Muzzy-esque US team assault on WSBK....

[​IMG]