1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

This would be going differently if you replaced MM with Eslick or Yates.

2. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

I agree with post 219 and 220

3. worldrider

worldrider Sophisticated Hillbilly

Let the real battle begin now . . .
    Clearly, Rossi's accusations were born out today. Had Marquez stayed up we probably would be accusing him of trying to take out Rossi (Lorenzo passed Marquez without issue).

In the end, one way or the other, Marquez achieved his goal: help to prevent Rossi from winning the championship (We all know how race direction is leaning: On the same side as the "impartial" announcers LOL)

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Who wouldn't?

5. Yamaha Fan

Penalty Points for MM... deliberately blocking VR.. :D

Off to bed, read about it later...

6. Jay Hodge

Jay Hodge Well-Known Member

Those Rossi fans booing JL are as classless as Rossi himself.

7. Knotcher

People who are victims of their choices :D

8. worldrider

worldrider Sophisticated Hillbilly

How old is JLo? (How do you walk off of the podium like that . . . you're a professional):down:

9. Venom51

Aren't we all? :D

10. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

I'm completely in Rossi's corner on this!!

1st: MM didn't even fight when JLO came by
    2nd: if you've got the pace to put the passes MM did on VR then you're sandbagging. It was clear MM was duffing VR put at every chance.
    3rd: when you're on the outside...shit happens

Lastly, no one would be cool with what MM was pulling every corner, not a Motogp racer, not a WERA or CCS racer. He wasn't fighting for the championship, or even position. He was just trying to stuff Rossi every chance he had. I like both riders but in this case MM got what he deserved.

Btw if MM has a problem with this race Rossi can pull up plenty on clips with MM doing much worse(almost killing Wilort in Moto 2 comes to mind)

11. Knotcher

They are classless. What was classless about Rossi? Calling MM out?

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Rossi set this all up in the Press Conference. All he has to say is "I told you so".

13. Venom51

Still pissed that no matter how many races or championships he wins he'll never have the level of popularity that Val has attained. The Uccios are a passionate bunch.

14. Knotcher

Josh Brookes agrees with us as well.

Josh Brookes ‏@JoshBrookes · 33m33 minutes ago
    MM was riding like a dick to block VR. VR gave him looks of warning & MM didn't accept. You try ride on outside & catch, it's what happens

15. Yamaha Fan

Penalty Points for MM for dogging VR like a gnat !!!! :D

16. Venom51

Watch the opening laps again. It's pretty clear what he was doing. He basically pulled over and parked to let Jlo through.

17. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

I don't care who wins the championship or who was in the wrong, but anyone who says rossi didn't kick marcs brake lever is BLIND!

18. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

A younger Rossi would have battled Marquez to the end. Could have been epic!:clap:

19. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

WOW! could this season get any better!!!! WTF! insane!

MARKY MARC got what he was asking for with that move. Still wrong of Rossi to do it.

I actually think that MM ruined that race. Would have been nice to see Rossi and JLO race for the championship. Seriously, why did MM have to race him so hard. BS.

JLO walking off the podium, not cool either.

20. Yamaha Fan

MM Riding was clear, I am out of it but I am still in control and going to influence who wins the championship!