Amazon is fackin' grrreat

Discussion in 'General' started by L8RSK8R, Sep 28, 2015.

1. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Couldn't locate Toyo Proxes 4 Plus 275/40 19's anywhere local.
    Ordered them thru Amazon (sold by Amazon)
    They arrived the next day, production date 9/2/2015. That's the freshest rubber I've eva bought.

2. I love Amazon. It is so easy. My payment method and address is on file and I'm a member of Amazon Prime so everything gets 2-day shipping. They have EVERYTHING and it is so easy. I sign in, find what I want, click on "1-click buy" and it is at my house in 2 days.

10000x better than eBay. I've gotten everything from tshirts to TVs to packets of tuna on Amazon.

3. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

If it's not perishable I'm probably buying it through amazon. Running low on toothpaste? It's ordered with the app by the time I'm done brushing.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  4. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

If you have kids it's awesome. We auto order diapers and they automatically ship every month so we never have to order and never in out. Just when your getting low, boom they are waiting at the door. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

5. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Free 2 day shipping and cheaper than going to the box stores. How can you beat it?

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I can't find hookers and blow on there.

7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I picked up two sets of tires for the truck from Amazon. The last set was an odd size Nitto and they turned out great and they showed up in 2 days.

Love me some Amazon.com.

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yep..that's how I got hooked. And for all the parents out there, if you haven't signed up for "Amazon Mom" do it as it discounts diapers and wipes even further.

Also, look at jet.com as they have been running sales recently and the more you buy of an item, the more of a discount you can get.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Look more harder.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I still haven't bought a single thing from them but Sam has grabbed me some stuff from there.

No interest in dealing with amazon myself.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You don't like spending money on anything other than smokes and Slim Jims (which you can get on Amazon) :D.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

I've also used AmazonFresh when laid up in bed..and the prices weren't too terrible, and it was amazing how much time you save by not going to the grocery.

They really want to own you. And now they can listen in on your conversations with "Alexa" ... so yeah they will rule us all.

But at least they make life easier at the moment. :)

13. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

Used to buy all my dog food off of Amazon when it was on sale and would get like 4-5 bags at once. I think they caught on to me cause whenever I would the price would jump $6-15 the next couple days and would stay like that for a month or two.

I love amazon and it's the first place I look for almost everything. My wife hates that I want to do all of our Christmas shopping off of Amazon. Says it takes away from the 'fun' of Christmas shopping....

14. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

No such thing.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Christmas shopping hasn't been fun since I aged out of browsing the Sears catalog for toys from Santa.

16. EngineNoO9

Exactly! Which is odd because my wife hates shopping and we both hate going to town or the mall. But for some sick reason she enjoys Christmas Shopping....

17. EngineNoO9

Now I just browse northern tool and sportbiketrack gear...

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid:

19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

And into the lingerie catalog? :Poke:

20. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Chase also has an amazon credit card. 1% on all purchases, 3% back on Amazon purchases. Combined with Prime pretty much everything gets ordered through amazon.