Being persued by a 19 year old......

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Mar 14, 2015.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Lots of PHDs in this mofo tonight....

2. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

:rolleyes:

I was married for almost 9 years and never cheated. and up until 4 weeks ago was in a committed relationship for the past few years with a woman I love.

so yeah :up:

3. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Where did you commute from?

(caught it before your edit - low hanging fruit and all...)

4. caferace

caferace No.

A prominent university. :D

-jim

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Lol damn smatphone

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

She's trash.
    You don't love women at all, you love fucking and hanging with whores.
    Again, you didn't invent fucking whores. The fucked up part is that you think you're something new. You're wrong.

7. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

How exactly is she trash? You say I don't respect women but you're the ones calling them trash and whores.

I never claimed to invent anything. But you claim moral authority every chance you get. it isn't my fault people might be fucked up. I never lie or manipulate any woman into bed. They know the deal. It's a conscious decision between two consenting adults. And I never treat them like trash or whores. So I gotta ask what's your beef? I'm really just curious at this point. I don't even get ruffled anymore I really just wanna understand where you're coming from.

8. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

OK, I'm old, I don't know you, and I don't know her, so why are you asking anybody if you should have sex with her or not?

Are you just bragging?

9. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Dude, you really are a judgemental prick that seems to have a hard on for Cortez. Perhaps you're the one that has some issues.

10. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I'm asking what Buddy Christ would do

11. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

She's a lovely woman.

That's the sad part of this novel.

12. caferace

caferace No.

I suspect he's not In Your Corner. :D

-jim

13. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

BC would hit it, but he wouldn't tell anybody.

14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

LOL ya think?

15. In Your Corner

Cortez.
    Fast forward ten years, and the girl in that picture is your daughter, posted by another Cortez.
    Are you proud of her?
    Btw, no matter what you tell her, your daughter is watching you and she sees what you value in a woman. She will become the woman she thinks her daddy covets.
    That girl in the photo you posted is going to be her in just a few years. The great thing is that you will approve of her boning guys like you, right?
    I mean, what's to disapprove of?
    I claim no moral authority when it comes to judging your daughter for acting like the women you revere. I defer to you in judging her.

16. In Your Corner

Or perhaps you have a hardon for me.
    What's your interest here?

17. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

So what you're saying is.... Your beef with me is that you think I'm a bad dad? And that's why you're always jumping on my shit?

how many times do I have to say it. My daughter does not meet ONE SINGLE random girl. I do not expose her to any of that. I get that these girls might have issues. I recognize those issues and I raise my daughter with the utmost intent of having her be a self respecting young lady. I do everything I can to make her feel loved, respected, and capable. I take her on dates. I hold doors open for her. I treat her exactly how I treat the women that I love., including her mother... With patience, understanding, affection, and confidence. I have daily discussions with her about every day life. all I can do is educate and love her. Sex is a part of existence. I'm sorry it bothers you that humans act on their genetic programming. But if she decides as an adult to have sex with a lot of men, good for her. the only thing I can do is pray is that ive guided her well enough to be smart and safe about it. So no, I won't judge my daughter and deem her a piece of trash whore as you so eloquently put it. Because I don't sit atop an ivory tower of moral highground like you. Life is messy. I prefer to walk among the whores. maybe you could take a lesson from your own messiah on that one.

18. ped

ped Banned

he's a troll dude

19. In Your Corner

No.
    Nice speech, but I can narrow it down to what goes around, comes around.
    And no fucking way are you going to be okay with a whore daughter.

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

lol. Wow man. Have a good night. I'm tired of defending myself to someone so quick to scathe