1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Hmm, just as many on this beeb have wished for. :)

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It's good ammunition to use against Hillary at election time. :up:

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

There are many legitimate reasons that Hillary should never be the president of our nation. They will all be rendered moot when the republican party nominates it's clown du jour.

4. And those who start trillion dollar wars based on a lie.

5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Dude, is not on purpose that I find myself disagreeing with you but I don't see this episode hurting her. Not with her legion.

6. Yep. I have faith you guys will nominate someone with no chance of beating her. The lesser of two evils voting I have to do is getting old, but I still have to do it. :D

7. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

color me disillusioned. i might abstain.

8. What if they nominate Jeb?:D

[​IMG]

9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

then i feel like one would be the same as the other... cept fatter with a penis. so just fatter...

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Technically the meme should have gone:....

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:rolleyes:
    With you I dont think who gets nominated matters. They could nominate the perfect candidate and you would still vote for whoever had the D by their name...

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Yup, but that ball bounces both ways...

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Would that mean Hillary has two d's?

14. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Was there a sale on the cost war we should have shopped at? I mean, first off, the war was not just based upon "one lie". The actual reasons for the war are well documented as many breaches of the cease fire and UN Resolutions that Iraq had agreed to. So, just stop all ready with this whole line of bullshit. I mean, this coming from the guy who thinks the US should have sat out of the Civil War. :rolleyes:

Secondly, is there a dollar value that you think a war should cost? Do you shop for economies of scale when paying for your wars??

15. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

dd's? No way, b-cup at most, when she was in her prime.

16. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

You are interfering with the blindfold. You must quit. He cannot be enlightened. :D

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Funny, but on a different level...

:D

18. Well, you thought wrong. There's a chance I'd vote for someone like Christy, but I don't think he will get the nomination.

19. Well, you might be right there. The other's just might not have been exposed.:D

No. If it's something we truly need to engage in, I certainly am OK with spending what we need to. Iraq doesn't qualify as something we needed to engage in.

20. Enlightened?!:crackup: