Sons of Anarchy

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Nov 6, 2009.

1. GECCO

GECCO Runs with scissors

I know these guys literally get away with murder regularly, mostly because of the code of silence or getting rid of witnesses....but how are they going to deal with the fact that Jax committed an armed carjacking and auto theft (he gave the car to the Mayans as payment for letting him hide out) in front of a dozen or so cops when they came to serve the arrest warrant on him? That shit doesn't just go away...

2. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Sheriff to Juice: "Don't be an asshole".

Juice: "In here, all I am is somebody's asshole".

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Because it's a TV show;) And because he'll probably be dead in a day or two anyway.

Wouldn't it be something if he gets taken out by some stupid cunt soccer mom who turns left in front of him while she's messing around on her phone?

4. ralphcor

ralphcor old slow guy

the car chase music was just not right for that scene, and you could tell it was sped up to look more action packed... guess they figured while shooting it, ok good enough that's a wrap

5. ralphcor

ralphcor old slow guy

place your bets - who dies tonight?

6. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

That scene was horrible, and not done in the style of the show at all. It was a freakin Dodge commercial.

7. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Juice.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Is tonight the last episode ?
    DVR is showing 2.5 hours and no new episodes .

9. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

no thier is 2 more episodes including tonight

10. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

2 more. 2nd and the 9th.

11. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

The last hour of that is the "Talking Anarchy" show

(at least it has been the last few shows)

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Barosky dies tonight.

13. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

I tried watching the Talking Anarchy a couple of times. First was when Bobby died. Mark Boone Junior was in character the entire time I watched of the post show and it ruined it, had to turn it off after 5 mins of him posturing with the host sitting at the head of the table.

Then, the one with Kurt, Chibs and Jax had Kurt talk basically non-stop for 10 mins. Breathe brother............ They are kind of a waste. Plus, they are not going to reveal anything the show didn't.

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dunno who dies tonight... but everybody but Abel dies next week.

I think XFBO hit the nail on the head. By the end of next weeks' show, everybody gets wasted... and you think Abel got killed, too. They show him with some horrific injury and you think he died. Fade to black. Fade in, a grown blond man with scarring corresponding to Abel's injuries stubs out a cigarette, closes a loose-bound book he's been reading on the roof of Teller-Morrow, pulls on a kutte that IDs him as SAMCRO President, and walks away from the camera. The whole show has been him reading his dad's journal.

15. ms.madman

ms.madman Well-Known Member

Oh shit....! At least Unser made it to the penultimate episode.

16. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Didn't they give him like stage 100 cancer in like the first season? Honestly I'm surprised he lasted this long.

17. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Well he did it. Hot damn.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Look at the pretty flowers :)

And how about Vic Mackey sneaking in for a truckstop hummer?

19. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

Wow that would be some shit right there

20. ms.madman

ms.madman Well-Known Member

Bitch should of died 7 seasons ago.