Cops shoot unarmed teen!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I did not know the rap sheet info was for another Michael Brown. I apologize for posting it.

Would you like another shit sandwich, sir? :D

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Where do you think our code of laws came from? Geez you guys are ridiculous.

3. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

will it be made up, or real? :D

4. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

English common law, among others places....what are you referring to?

5. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

I figured you would want some of that....munchies hitting strong after whatever you are smoking?

How does me saying that I want the cop to come out no billed does it make me in agreement with your post?

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Ok seriously, you say this almost daily.

Do you have proof that this officer was friends with anyone in the DA office?

Yes we all know there are crooked,shady and downright bad cops out there.

But to insinuate that this guy was one without proof just makes you look dumber than we all know you are.

Especially since you're crying so loudly about proof of Browns actions WHICH WERE SEEN ON TAPE!!

How do you know this officer wasn't one of those "by the book" cops who had no friends and simply did his job and went home to his 20 cats and are a TV dinner and went straight to bed EVERY NIGHT??

7. Robby-Bobby

No because every cop is friends with every cop and da in every town.

Except I know several cops and a couple are good friends and I make fun of them for ALWAYS following the law. Meaning "by the book always"

But weirdly enough, he does not have any police friends:/

8. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

So its ok to make assumptions and actually make up bullshit (criminal records and such) about mike brown, but it is not ok for steelcity to make up shit about the cop?

I know plenty of cops who dont follow the law to go along with even more that are straight as can be. but the cops you know, and the cops I know dont mean zilch to how this cop is.

We dont know him. Or brown.

9. Robby-Bobby

What did I make up about brown? I've stated averse times the only evidence is the video showing him that we've all seen.

Anything else is irrelevant imo

10. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

I didnt say it was you.
    I am saying that there are people on here making up shit about brown, steelcity making up shit about the cop is no different.

11. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Jay posted wrong info, he didn't make it up. Should have checked info closer granted, but not madeup. The City guy, not so much, he doesn't care for cops and it shows by his assumptions about the cop in question.

I think by now we all get it, its a black vs white thing for the most part. Two young unarmed black men shot by white men, (one a police officer) in the last several months have turned the country outside down. On the other hand, two young unarmed white men shot by black men, (both police officers) hardly garner a rise from the media or political powers that be. Imo, the nastyness will only get worse if the black community can't let the legal system play out before casting judgement and calling for vengence. In the case of the shooting of the young white men, that is what has, and is happening. One group needs to grow the fuck up, and I for one know which group that is.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  14. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Whatever makes you delirious, Ricky Schroeder. :D

16. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

nypd blue ricky or 24 ricky?

can you make me a fake rap sheet?
    I want to be the thuggiest of all my ferrari club buddies. :D

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Essentially that's correct, according to the misfits.
    Weird how that works, huh?

I read about this one already.....have the riots begun yet?

BTW- The dead guy in that story, if he was, in fact, NOT the suspect....it's sad that his inability to follow directions is what ultimately got him killed.

FTP'ers should take note.

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Like?

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yes Nazif, I am cognizant of the oppression suffered by blacks at the hands of whites. I dont feel guilty though. I am not culpable in anything that has happened to any black person and without culpability, I cant feel guilt.

and you have my ID correct. :)

20. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Description: Burglary – 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }
    Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
    OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD
    Next Charge/Judgment
    Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
    Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
    Next Charge/Judgment
    Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }
    Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100
    Next Charge/Judgment
    Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
    Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

Posted by Roadracerx as this Mike Brown's rap sheet....which he said he got from a LEO...i Assumed that leo was you. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.