1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torturing my daughter's boyfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jun 14, 2014.

1. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

My 20 year old daughter is dating this guy that annoys me. He's a decent kid; he works, is going to college, etc. He just annoys me for some reason. He came by on Thursday to have lunch with my daughter before he had to go to work. He bought a couple of pizzas and brought some movie over for them to watch, so I got a free lunch and a movie. Well, Ralphie boy accidentally left his wallet and was going to pick it up the next day while my daughter was at work. I figured it was time for some creative fun.
    Ralph is all of 5 foot 6 and is real nervous around me, since we tease him about offing him if he displeases my daughter. I purchased a condom, and when Ralph came to the door to get his wallet, I handed him the wallet and the condom with the the comment "this seems to have fallen out of your wallet" with a stern look. I was expecting a torrent of denial, but all he did was gulp while fumbling to tuch the condom into his wallet with shaking hands. I told him to take care and simply closed the door.
    After my daughter spoke to him (she was in on it), she told me that he was freaking out until she told him it was a joke.
    Anyone have any good ideas on how I can keep this up? I'm beginning to enjoy myself.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dress like Elmer Fund complete with shotgun and just sit on the couch while he's over saying nothing. When he finally says "hello" shush him and say "be very very quiet, I'm hunting walphies. . . wahhahaha" and don't say another thing the entire time he's there.

3. SUPER K

SUPER K Run-off Tester

I'd look you straight in the eye and reply, "Duck season".

4. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

My daughter is 15 and brought some boy over. She said they were just friends. Anyhow, I didn't say hardly anything to the boy. I just staired at him anytime he looked my way. At one point my daughter started to go upstairs and he stood up. I walked over to the stairs and stood in front of them and told him he better go sit back on that couch (all in an exaggerated Texas accent) because the upstairs was off limits to him. I thought the kid was gonna piss himself.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Man, that's fucked up... :D

6. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I just want to keep this guy dancing until he gets blisters.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

If she told him it was a joke, cat's kinda outta the bag.

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

my little girl is only 3....i dread this..

9. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

Literally.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:beer: You guys are ruthless! :D

11. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

You better hope he doesn't decide to play the game and tell you he knocked up your daughter and lost his job!!

12. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Sorry,

He doesn't really give a shit what he has to go through as long as he gets to bang his girlfriend like the hammer of Thor.

I didn't, most here didn't, he doesn't either. That goes double when their 20.

13. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

If so daddy deserves that joke :crackup: ..that was so mean

14. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why you are so hell bent on chasing, in your words, a decent guy away from your daughter. I might understand if she was a teenager and too young to get serious, but 20? It appears he has his shit together, or as much as any young adult does and treats your daughter well. Yeah he's probably intimate with her but you aren't stopping that. Be careful, you might end up forcing your daughter to a real douchbag

15. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I've often wondered what drove girls to the stripper pole....

:D

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Probably because he looks familiar for some reason.

Likely he's one of your nephews....

:D

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You guys realize that when you harrass the boyfriend you are just making it more likely your daughter will throw the guy some sympathy pussy, don't you?:D

18. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

This may be the funniest/truest thing I've read on here

19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

lack of common sense and also money,not dads toying around with a daughters boyfriend.

20. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Oh, but is just too much fun!!!