JRP's old ride for sale.

Discussion in 'General' started by jimmyboost, Dec 30, 2013.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think "alongside" might be a bit of a stretch. This is JRP we're talking about.:crackup:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That ad should have a blue flag thrown at it.

3. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

well for one you can find out "who" has title or MSO to it... and purchase the bikes paper work.

Or if you wanted to do more nefarious things there are the 17 digits to do so.

5. socal

socal Well-Known Member

I always wondered why people were reluctant to post a VIN#...

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

because a scammer then can use that vin# in those "2013 R1, 4200 miles, $4000 for a quick sale" ads.

7. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

They are usually "alongside" him as they put him a lap down.

8. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Here's the response I got to the winners circle or trophy pics I requested "I was not able to uptain the trophy or photos, I met him in person, and ask if his trophy would be for sale, JRP did not want to sell the trophy. I spent more than 75k to purchase it. It is autographed and signed, by him. Tired finding Daytona issue that shows JRP in winning circle, if I find it I will post pic". Then he said that he posted new pics. Headed to see what the new pics are now. :crackup:

9. backcountryme

[​IMG]

OK, what trophy is that?

10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Come on man, that's his world championship trophy. Don't you know nothing? :Poke:

11. backcountryme

I bet Puig will be knocking on his door now that he won the world championship.

12. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I called him, nice guy. Asked him about the World Championship, said JRP told him he won it on that bike at Daytona. He said the pic was on the Auction. That pic is from the CCS race I'm pretty sure. Seller wasnt pleased with that news.

13. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Who are the Goobers in the pic w/ him?
    Chick looks extremely do-able. I'm only semi surprised as I remember reading somewhere that the "P to the JR" was rather well-to-do, and we all know how that attracts the ladies. That and primo Setiva!

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

It's a a CCS ROC trophy. They'd give you the photo op with it after your race and then you'd pick up your own at the ceremony Sunday evening. Maybe he won Formula 40.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  15. RazzelldazelS

RazzelldazelS Well-Known Member

it looks like it's made from chocolate. Did Hershey's sponsor him?:crackup:

16. Johnny B

That's his ex-wife.

17. backcountryme

Yup, that is a CCS race from what I can find. If he sold the bike based on that he is a scamming douche.

18. Johnny B

We had a guy up at Loudon bought the Hawk Race School and then plastered his picture all over the trailer, billing himself as a "Daytona Champion". He won Amateur Formula 40. The only other races I ever saw him win were a few USCRA 50CC races, strictly based on spending more $ to tweak his ride up to 16 HP.

19. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

2xidb

20. backcountryme

I have to ask, did JRP have any tie to anything having to do with Paris? If not I am sure his wife at the tie loved the fact that he had her photos all over the bike.