The Now Totally Random Photo Thread - NSFW!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

So utterly badass.

2. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

3. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

That never gets old :up:

4. Jred

Jred Jred

Turn your avatar around and look up a little higher. How 'bout now?

5. Holy shit I have GOT to get me one of those. :crackup:

It would never get old. At least not to me. :D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You think it's funny to have children break bones?

7. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

It's not funny that the little guy got hurt, but i can't stop watching that gif... cracks me right up.

8. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Bowling ball? :crackup:

I thought it was the kid kicking a step in the concrete instead of the ball.

9. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

He's a mean squirrel.....make him run yellow plates for 2014! Now that would be funny!:up:

10. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Fixed

11. Well of course not. Don't get all melodramatic. You can't honestly say you didn't laugh at that gif.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't laugh at that gif. Not joking. I don't find pain like that funny. If the kid knew it was a bowling ball it'd be totally different but as a prank? Not even close to funny to me.

13. As hard as it may be to believe, i didnt over-analyze the whole thing that much. I didnt think about it as somebody purposely trying to break kids' bones.

The thought of somebody painting a bowling ball so people will try to kick it is funny to me for some reason.

14. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Soooo staying out of this one.

15. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

I've done that before. Half back charging to the front with my team behind me, only thing in front is the other team's goalie who's too far forward leaving an open net and dropping from heaven above is a perfect high pass to me... To say I overdid the impending kick is an understatement. I tried to kick the ball, goalie who was laying down to try and block/grab the ball and a good 10 yards of field into the net all at once.

The earth won. I was rewarded with a fractured tibia. I met the goalie at the ER later on where found out I gave him an extra knee joint. :D

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I look at some of the advances historically attributed to Middle Eastern culture - math, farming, laws, then I look at pictures like this and wonder what the hell happened. :confused:

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Apparently desert dwellers don't know how to push. :crackup:

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well...not every American is exactly Stephen Hawkin, not every German is Albert Einstein.

I don't think all the advances that came from the Arab world were contributed by common nomads :crackup:

20. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

Its obvious what is happening here. Hell, go by any construction project here in the States and you will see the exact same thing. Its simple; dude in the truck is the boss - he is simply showing his workers how to push. He doesn't actually push shit but he has great form. There are two dudes actually pushing (one with only one hand - probably just showboating for the ladies). Then there are two people behind the "pushers"....one is OSHA (a safety inspector) and the other is the Gov. Inspector making sure the idiots who won the job with the lowest bid are actually doing the work they bid on (notice the clean-ass clothing).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.