GNF Endurance Proposal... (for those that don't ever visit the Endurance Forum)

Discussion in 'General' started by couch, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

CCS is racing at VIR this weekend IIRC.

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

They hold their own, regardless of the track.

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

^ Yeah most of the CMRA guys are fast also. Hey how about a neutral location like NOLA!!! :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am talking about the threads about the double header idea. You were and still are giving me shit about it - so in those threads where are the marketing ideas I am ignoring? Please find them.

I addressed those other threads in those threads. I never once said they didn't exist.

As for your accusations - read your posts. You typed them out, I would assume you knew what you were saying.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never said I was satisfied.

I have looked at other racing organization websites. Ours has a lot more than any of them from the results and points setup to our pre entry. It's all tied into our main membership database which I don't see on others.

So while it's not perfect (have yet to find a site that is), I'm still not seeing any specifics of what YOU the riders who are now complaining, would like changed.

What do YOU want to see?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oddly enough those same ladies read the shit on here and are thankful they don't have to deal with it as they'd be a hell of a lot less tolerant than I am. Especially your prior post, both of them who work in the office were pissed at the shit you were saying. Because guess what, they take WERA personally. The decisions aren't made by just me. While you can act like a douche all day long towards me and think you're being all cool and shit you've got other people who work for WERA who you are insulting as well.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are people at AMA in Ohio who didn't know it was moved to VIR...

The little snide comments are getting old. I am truly glad your son isn't the kind of person you're being on here.

8. Nah i didnt forget. I just said WERA vs CCS because those two orgs seem to compete in the same area, on some of the same tracks and get compared to each other alot.

CMRA has a lot of fast dudes for sure. But at the places we are talking about, like VIR, it would be something like a 15-20hr drive for a lot of the CMRA dudes.

9. WERA does have some kickasstastic ladies that work registration. That is for sure.

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

+1. It is always a pleasure to see them and make their lives difficult! :up:

11. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

I think the site is layed out pretty well. Nice and simple. The couple things I think would improve it would be:

- make the schedule layout like the one on the main page. I think it's confusing when you click the link at the top. I can't make sense of it. The one on the main page looks good.
    -Add a "How to get started" button and walk someone who is fresh from step one to finish.

My thoughts, hope it helps.

12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

They don't like you.

13. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I concur.

Maybe add a photos section. People like pictures.

The website is bad ass in the fact that it has nearly every piece of information that you could need to go race....

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You don't like Chaotic either?

15. They act like they like me to my face, that is good enough. :D

16. Robby-Bobby

This ain't facebook!

But regardless, there is a WERA FB where I am sure you can upload a few pics...

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed - also a better button for finding this place with web board instead of BBS.

18. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I like pictures dammit. lol

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I agree on pictures too.

20. Robby-Bobby

If you have snapchat, I can keep you updated on my dump schedules....