Sons of Anarchy

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Nov 6, 2009.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

That's who that was!?

I would have never guessed but since Navarro is on the show it makes sense.

2. OptimizedGSXR

OptimizedGSXR Well-Known Member

The entire cast was a local dive bar last night.

3. Crispy476

Crispy476 Well-Known Member

Thank you, I have been beating my self up for two weeks trying to think of his name.

4. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Yeah, I had to freeze the credits to see it, and the song is on Vol 2 of their soundtrack stuff, which came out some time ago I guess.

5. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking that Pope's right hand man may actually be the man and uses Pope as a face so he stays safer.

6. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

:stupid:

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think so. The way Pope spoke to him even when no one could hear them clearly indicated who was in charge.
    And remember, he said he's been with Pope since he was a teenager.

8. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Well, he's the man now!

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I find it funny that people blast this show. It's entertainment plain and simple. I've had more "no way, they didn't just do that." moments watching this show than any other show - ever.

When's the last time you saw somebody bite their own tongue off on TV while wearing handcuffs?

10. Almostryan3

Almostryan3 Well-Known Member

Yeah and I like how Sutter always chooses the craziest stuff for himself. Remember the revenge on the russian in prison sticking the scalpel in the guys ear, fucking righteous!

Pretty much the only series I've ever followed on basic cable. Probably re watch all the seasons again. I did it while waiting for season 5 too haha

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Ugh. I was hoping that spermburper Dave Navajo was only gonna be in one episode.

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You're jealous of him because of Carmen Electra aren't you:Poke:

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

She banged Dennis Rodman too so I'm pretty sure anyone could tap it. :eek:

14. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't want to be anywhere Rodman was before me.

15. povol

povol Well-Known Member

What do you guys do, sit around reading those show biz mags with your wife.:confused: I have watched SOA since its inception, and until a couple of minutes ago, had no idea who Kurt Sutter was. Had no idea that he was Otto, and had no idea he was married to Katy Segal in real life. I watch a show, and when its over, i dont think about it for 7 days. Could absolutely not care less about actors and actress's lives. My wife is always giving me these little tidbits of info on everyone when we watch a show together, i think thats why we dont watch many things together. Their lives fascinate her, me, i dont care. Actors and actress's are high on the list of people i generally loath, right up there with politicians.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You loathe actors and actresses.
    You've watched SOA since day one.

Help me with this will ya lol.

17. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

just watched all of season 5

best season yet. jax's character is really fucking strong now. the actor who plays him did a good transformation

18. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

IIRC- Charlie Hunnam had a series of back injuries that had him blow up a bit. He got the injuries filming that sci-fi movie that he was lead in. Not sure of the recent status of his back problems.

19. precipitous

precipitous Well-Known Member

Still walks like an ape.

20. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I swear Clay looks like a caveman every time I see him.