Morris Foor Fundraiser T-shirts

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 14, 2013.

1. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

i already pp-can i take a black one?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah I'd love to change color if possible (mainly because I'm not allowed to wear red at work :D ) If not or if it's any kind of hassle it's no big deal, I can still wear it at home.

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

OK - I hadn't thought about the conflict for workers. I did know there were a couple people who had noted preference for another color with their order, so as long as I get the info soon, I will take instructions for swapping out the color. Mongo and PatBarok -- covered.

I would like to encourage the new color to stimulate more net demand, as it will generate more bucks for Morris, but I'm also cool with getting folks what they want. Just let me know soon.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The whole red shirt thing trackside is bad :D

5. dsapsis

Did you see our bright yellow longsleeves for doing pitstops at Tally? :crackup:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope but that's great. They used to get all freaked out about colors on pit lane but I've put as much a stop to that as I can. Unless someone is near the starter and rider who is confused by a red pit board deserves to lose time that lap :D

7. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

thank u kind sir-much appreciated!

8. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Black's now available? And red is still available?

(easy to comprehend instruction for us dumb folk) :rolleyes:

Did I hear a 'yellow' in there? Cause it may have matched my old plates but it'll be conflicting with the new white plates :D I'm expecting a Duckie, I mean... Morris shirt worn under the leathers to make me at least two-tenths of a second faster.

9. dsapsis

Yes to Red and Black, no to Yellow (you are currently slated for Red).

10. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Can I keep one large one red and change the medium to black please?

:D

Thanks

11. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I get paid next week so I will be ordering another XL in black. Two shirts are better then one after all.

12. dsapsis

Woody: got it.

Billy, added a black to your order.

13. Ed Sorbo

Ed Sorbo Well-Known Member

I just figured red represented the red flag Morris earned with the crash that lead to us getting shirts. :Poke: :crackup:

14. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

:stupid:

:D

15. MCoop

MCoop Trackhead Motorsports

It's been a few days, any updates on the order Dave?

16. dsapsis

I guess folks in Reno don't like us Californians, hence the delays (just kidding here). They are printing tomorrow, and I pick them up from Team Yellow on Saturday; I will package up Sunday for Monday delivery. I think that makes them hit y'alls mailbox mid next week. Again, sorry about the delay.
    I'll post up donation results from this phase after I get all the tabulation done, but we are doing pretty good (a few of you out there indicated shirts and sizes but have not paid <cough cough DaveK>.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, I just though about it. I'll throw the payment in the post tomorrow.

18. iomfan

iomfan Well-Known Member

I'd prefer Black over red if it's not too late to change.

19. caferace

caferace No.

Ya know, if you're driving down I-80, I can save ya some postage if you detour 20 -> 49 . :)

papa911 is here in town as well.

-jim

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That is just funny right there. On so many levels. :crackup: