MotoGP | Sepang, Malaysia | October 21,2012

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Get the video pass. So many issues fixed.

2. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I woke up for this nonsense too. They're restarting the proper program showing as I type this

3. Knotcher

Awwww... come on!

4. Knotcher

That's why you dangle the leg... damn!

5. Almostryan3

Almostryan3 Well-Known Member

Lorenzo made a championship saving save right before that red flag haha. That would have sucked!!

6. mr240

mr240 Well-Known Member

Lorenzo is praying they don't restart this race.

7. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I wish the weather cleared up and they restarted the race. I think it would have made for a real interesting 7 laps

8. mr240

mr240 Well-Known Member

Hope Spies is OK.

9. TStinson

TStinson Well-Known Member

Championship could have been a lot more interesting if it had gone another lap or two. Stoner was coming for Jorge at the end there. Poor Jorge throwing up his hands every corner to the marshals. "save me" :D

10. HadBen

HadBen Well-Known Member

His shoulder is sore and swollen and he wearing a sling. Does not look like anything is broken, but he will get some x-rays and possibly an MRI in Australia. His plan is to race at Phillip Island.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update, he looked like he was in pain....thought for sure he broke something!

Man, I'm wishing the race went full distance it looked like Casey was definitely on his way to overtaking Lorenzo making the championship run that much more exciting!

12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Damn. Thought Lorenzo was going down. Great save. Wish it had gone full distance or at least a few more laps. Lorenzo's cry for help was pathetic, like those "football" players that get touched and hit the groud in "pain".

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I decide that Cortese is a dick. He could have won his championship from 2nd and let Khairuddin win his home race.

It would have been the cool thing to do.

Moto 2 was great fun too. The locals loved it.

14. Almostryan3

Almostryan3 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say it was pathetic, 5 riders down in one lap, lorenzo haven't issues, stoner having issues (albeit not as much as lorenzo) I would say the only people wanting it to continue were us haha. Pedro didn't want to risk losing 1st, Lorenzo definitely didn't wanna get back out there. Nobody else really cared I imagine. The rest of us would have loved to see a 7 lap restart though. Could make or break the championship running. Oooor they could have finished exactly the same haha

15. 418

418 Expert #59

Since when the 2nd place guy decide if the race should be stopped? I thought it was up to the leader.

16. caferace

caferace No.

Any of the riders can point it out. Ultimately, race direction makes the call.

-jim

17. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

Fahmi ran wide and opened the door. I was pulling for him too, but Cortese rode clean and I can't blame him for racing to win(that should always be the point). I do think he is a d!@#, but not because of today's race.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

”Right now is the worst time in MotoGP since I started. It is very boring” -Valentino Rossi when asked about the future of MotoGP. ”It needs to change a lot”.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If Stoner said the same thing, bitches would be whining for a week. :D

20. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I was watching early this morning, 1/2 asleep. Who was it went down in front of Rossi? Seemed to be very fortunate, Rossi missed hitting him.