RRW in Waiting Room

Discussion in 'General' started by mcracr, Jul 30, 2012.

1. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

Was very happy to see RRW in the waiting room at my local Toyota dealer when I brought my Sequoia in for repairs. But I wonder if JU intentionally had them place it next to the other magazine...

Hey John - you're only as old as you feel!

Or, the older we get, the faster we were.

Or, you're only young once, but you can be immature forever!:)

Keep the rubber side down, and keep up the great work at RRW:)!

Scott

Attached Files:

2. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

Saw it last week in a discount tire in atl as well. Nice!

3. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Which dealer was this? I may have to look into switching shops!

4. mcracr

Dealer is in Ardmore, PA. It's a decent place for a Toyota dealership, might trade in the Sequoia for a big Tundra when I don't need to haul extra kids junk...

What I really want is a big enough Tundra to haul a Toyhauler, but I'm not sure their 5.7L can handle that much.

5. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

11,000Lbs. towing isn't enough? With a weight distributing hitch I don't see a toyhauler being too much of a stretch. I recently towed a 7000lb boat from Harrisburg to Raystown lake with a 5.7l Tundra and it hardly noticed it was there even up some of the mountain roads.

6. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I hauled an 8000lb loaded enclosed trailer from Calgary to Edmonton a couple of weekends ago and hardly noticed it. This was without the distribution arms too. Just straight to the hitch.

7. mcracr

For some reason I thought the new 5.7L wasn't rated too high - maybe I was looking at the Sequoia towing rating. Gotta say, the Sequoia impressed me with a very comfy street ride (almost 80k miles on my '07). I won't be doing any of road stuff, so if I get a crew cab pickup, I want a nice ride with some room in the back seat. Thanks for the info!

Scott